russian wannabe

Hi, everybody!

I am 26 yo white man looking to be cuckolded by my 19 yo Vietnamese girlfriend. Currently in Vietnam but will be able to travel soon.

So glad to join all of you!

thanks.

well, if we're speaking about "soon", in the near future - so it'll be some Asian places and maybe Australia. Anything more distant is in our plans as well but will be scheduled not earlier than next year I think

Shes a cute, petite Viet girl does she go for black guys, more specifically DARK black guys for the stark, erotic contrast that would result from the union? If she does post me

Not YET, but I'm working on that :)
She actually told me (before we started dating) that she likes blacks ;)
Interesting, how did she start liking black guys like that, especially being where she is geographically and culturally there are hardly any blacks, if any. Did she have an experience with a black guy? And does she prefer the Dark black guys, in particular

Interesting, how did she start liking black guys like that, especially being where she is geographically and culturally there are hardly any blacks, if any. Did she have an experience with a black guy? And does she prefer the Dark black guys, in particular
yeah you're right anout geography and culture.
however, firstly, she spend most of her life in Russia so she has different life attitude than most of Vietnamese.

Secondly, no, she didn't try anyone except for me yet; she told me about "liking blacks" most from the estetical point of view; but she gets interested in watching interracial videos and I believe I'll have a chance at some of our vacations

So she grew up in your homeland. Well not putting your culture down, but theres not much diversity in Russia either. But if you and her are cool with it, then so am I;)

you're a bit wrong, as in some places and cities there are plenty of foreign students. Not the kind of diversity as in NYC of course, but still there is some ;)

Back