Russian couple looking for bull in Spain, October 2019

Whitedaemon

Couple
From
Russia
Hello, all people! We are a couple from Russia, 38/41 y/o, hotwife/cuckold. Our journey in Spain will long from 5 October till 25 and we are planning to go through all Spain, from North to South. We have some free dates and our lovely horny girl looking for hot meeting with Spain or other bulls.
Please, write to us here or by mail ddg00@rambler.ru.
Alena and Slava

Attachments

• FullSizeRender (1).jpg
    FullSizeRender (1).jpg
    339.3 KB · Views: 1,446
If you stop in Mallorca, let me know ;)
Thank you for the invite, Banksy00, but this time we wouldn't visit perfect Mallorca.
Here is the plan for our Spain journey with dates and places:

1567663610828.png

The red are places without booking confirmation, so we have some agility. For example, we can fly to Ibiza from 20 till 24 October, it's can be considering.
One important detail - we are travelling with our 3y.o. *******, but, based on our previous experience we can easily to combine a family trip with sex wife's activities.

Hi Couple, I am in Bilbao, about an tour drivers from San Sebastián. I am 39. Wannabe cuck but combiné it with bull encounters too. If suitable let me know.

Hello, all people! We are a couple from Russia, 38/41 y/o, hotwife/cuckold. Our journey in Spain will long from 5 October till 25 and we are planning to go through all Spain, from North to South. We have some free dates and our lovely horny girl looking for hot meeting with Spain or other bulls.
Alena and Slava
If you come to Marbella let me know ??

Alena and Slava
Hi couple so nice, if come to Lisbon day something too! Really like it.

Alena and ou
Alena and Slava
had a blast of a time on our meeting and certainly opened my eyes.. thanks guys!

Thank you for the invite, Banksy00, but this time we wouldn't visit perfect Mallorca.
Here is the plan for our Spain journey with dates and places:

View attachment 2823943
The red are places without booking confirmation, so we have some agility. For example, we can fly to Ibiza from 20 till 24 October, it's can be considering.
One important detail - we are travelling with our 3y.o. *******, but, based on our previous experience we can easily to combine a family trip with sex wife's activities.

HAAAAA Ruskie couple lays out a detailed timetable for the BBC LOLOLOL :LOL:(y)!!!

If you come to Marbella let me know ??
It’s a pity I didn’t see this when they where in benal I drove up from estepona to be her Toy boy ( not bull) she made me give her oral, worship her feet and cum on her feet to lick them clean after :)
Great couple and stunning hotwife!

Back