Russian Cheating Wives - Trilogy

IndiBullSam

Male
Gold Member
From
Russia
Hi All,

I have been fucking different Russian women (married and single both) here in Moscow. Till now have fucked three cheating wives. Unfortunately do not have any video with her. With the rest have recorded videos. Some little description below -

1. First Wife - Age 43/44. Fucked her in 2017 in her flat 4 times as her family used to live in a different city. She works as a manager in a big company. All 4 times i put my cum deep inside her married pussy. Did not record any video with her. Only had one audio file. Had to convert the audio file to video and upload here. Hear with headphones. The first video is with her.

2. Second Wife - The most aggressive fucking cheating wife. Age around 33/34. Thick juicy body which i love. Fucked her two times in hotel, two times in her car in a parking lot of a big shopping mall in Moscow ( one time it was during her lunch time) and three times in my flat. Three videos with her. Videos second, fourth and fifth.

3. Third wife - Age 43/44. The most sweet and cute cheating wife to fuck. One video with her. In this video she is talking to someone. This is one ongoing. Third video with her.

ENJOY EVERYONE.!!!1

So any Russian wife/gf from Moscow who wants to enjoy a good hard fucking which their husbands/bfs cannot give or any cuckold couple who wants to enjoy feel free to get in touch. I promise you won´t regret.

Cheers to All ...

Sam

Last edited:
Back