Verified Roxy Royce MILF- Verification

Roxy Royce

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
MA, US
Ok, time to get legitimate and be "Verified" so I can fulfill one of my 2016 New Year resolutions.

The photos were taken this morning at home by my husband and I'm hoping to be one of your more popular ladies before too long.

These photos are confidential since they are for B2W administrators and moderators and if you post any publicly please feel free to show my assets in full.

Roxy

0106160927b_HDR.jpg 0106160928a_HDR.jpg 0106160927_HDR.jpg 0106160927a_HDR.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely amazing. Someone will enjoy enjoying your beautiful body for his pleasure and your enjoyment in 2016. This is the epitome of the B2W Community philosophy: Beautiful White women serving the needs of Dominant Black men.

Welcome and keep us posted
BlkGent

Absolutely amazing. Someone will enjoy enjoying your beautiful body for his pleasure and your enjoyment in 2016. This is the epitome of the B2W Community philosophy: Beautiful White women serving the needs of Dominant Black men.

Welcome and keep us posted
BlkGent

Thank you and I will Gent.

Ok, time to get legitimate and be "Verified" so I can fulfill one of my 2016 New Year resolutions.

The photos were taken this morning at home by my husband and I'm hoping to be one of your more popular ladies before too long.

These photos are confidential since they are for B2W administrators and moderators and if you post any publicly please feel free to show my assets in full.

Roxy

One of the best verification on B2W! Welcome!
Approved.png

Roxy

View attachment 746589 View attachment 746591 View attachment 746595 View attachment 746596
I look forward to seeing more from you lovely!

Roxy

View attachment 746589 View attachment 746591 View attachment 746595 View attachment 746596
Wow baby you are hot!

Roxy

Amazing pics Roxy, you look just gorgeous, welcome to the site, hope you get all the BBC you can take!

Welcome to our little dark corner of the web, baby girl! You're now one of the real folks! Damn shame you're on the other coast. I'd love to personally verify that luscious body!

Welcome to our little dark corner of the web, baby girl! You're now one of the real folks! Damn shame you're on the other coast. I'd love to personally verify that luscious body![ Ty for the welcome.

You can Verify me anytime. I promise you.
Email me and lets get more acquainted.

Back