Rough Oral/BJ's or slower controlled teasing?

Samantha P

Gold Member
I'm wondering what men like more?

While there is a place for the rough more messy male controlled bj, what do you think of a girl taking control and giving a very sensual bj that could last for much longer, but wouldn't be as degrading.

No judgement here just a question of preference.

Also, who (women) really "enjoys" rough oral?

Sure.

Caressing her face, playing with her hair, looking into her eyes and telling her that she is doing a good job is more fun. Sensual as well as exhilarating.

I'm wondering what men like more?

While there is a place for the rough more messy male controlled bj, what do you think of a girl taking control and giving a very sensual bj that could last for much longer, but wouldn't be as degrading.

No judgement here just a question of preference.

Also, who (women) really "enjoys" rough oral?

I prefer rough oral over sensual blowjob. If she’s not used to rough oral then it’ll be messy. With enough training she’ll learn to take it and keep it clean…well not as messy as if she was a newbie.

Allowing a girl to take control to give a sensual blowjob would be okay but not what I really desire. I’m open to allowing her to practice on it.

In the end I just like being in control. It’s what gets me off and could be seen as degrading to others. But to me it’s just normal.

I like both. Slow and sensual where you can see the genuine enjoyment in her eyes as she takes her time worshipping. Then I like the rough sucking jerking and sucking rough. I even like my cock bit down on to an extent. That minute pain is more pleasurable than hurtful, plus the girls are amazed I like it and request it

I remember when a partner I was doing kept saying "faster" ,.... then "slower".....then faster; then slower....etc. Afterwards he told me of a former girlfriend who when he said "faster" would actually stop and say "but you just told me slower". He said he knew she wouldn't last. I laughed...the key to giving a man a good bj is to shut up and do as you're told.

Back