Rough neighborhood

Bear77ar

Male
From
AR, US
My wife talked me into taking her to a club last weekend. I don't do clubs. I hate them. Noisy, crowded, music this fat white boy can't dance to...but she wanted to go.

She said her girlfriend loves this club,but she never gave the name. I didn't think much about it, my wife is a bit ditzy at times. She did have directions. I drove the 3 hours to Memphis, I hate driving in big cities, I drove through the different neighborhoods as the sun was setting. Each neighborhood getting more & more dangerous looking. (At least to this big fat boy)

I tried to talk her out of it a few times, but she insisted. Then we were there. A small club,in a very bad part of town I'm sure, with purple neon lights around a silhouette of a girl on a stripper pole. Why are we at a strip club! I cried out, but my babydoll was already headed to the door!

I really regretted her choice of clothes now. Short skirt, very short, blouse unbuttoned & tied around her midriff with a very tight tank top underneath and her purple brastraps falling of her shoulders. Her massive triple D tits threatening to rip the whole top part of her outfit in half! Oh no!
The guy at the door let us both in, though he smirked at me. I didn't dare say a word to him though. He was a foot taller than me, black as the night, and looked like he could break my neck with one hand!
I quickly followed my wife inside as she was bouncing & weaving through the crowd of men....every one of them looked as big and bad as the guy at the door.
Up on stage, there were two white women dancing and taking off their clothes (which I noted were very similar to my wife's) to the cheers & jeers of the male clientele.

As I looked around, I see the men nearby staring at my wife. I'm overheated, my ******* pressure is through the roof, and I got a raging hard on. Not that anyone would care or notice.

The music breaks, the now naked girls exit the stage, and the announcer comes on.... tonight is amateurs night! Come on up to the stage and show the men what you got! Before I knew what was happening my wife was being helped up on stage and the announcer added...this is also lockin night! The doors are locked! This is now a private after hours party! Hit the music!...

I'm scared to death, my wife is throwing her shirt to the crowd, I'm being pushed to the back, and I still have a raging hard on!

Next thing I know, some big guy has my shoulders pushing me to the stage where he handcuffs me to the stripper pole as I see my now naked wife shaking her tits for the crowd!

Then the men start forming a line behind her, she's bent over a chair facing me and I hear here moaning and screaming in pleasure as the men fuck her, one after another....then they come to me shoving their giant cocks in my face and forsing me to lick them clean!

Just as a massive man with what has to be the biggest cock in the world shoves his cock in my mouth, the alarm goes off! I wake up in a cold sweat, shower, and rush to work.

Around noon, my wife texts me...hunny... my gf just told me about this awesome club in Memphis. Can we go please?!..........

Back