Rosey says hi

Rosey45

Female
From
GA, US
Hello everyone, glad to be a part of the community! Little about me, I'm 25, a sub, and pretty exclusively interested in black men (that whole saying "once you go black, you never go back" is painfully true for me). I am bisexual though and am open to beautiful ladies of any race whatsoever :) (I have yet to find a skill or enjoyment difference based on race with women, and tbh we're all hot af).

I am a gamer, currently xbox only, though my goal is to build a custom PC setup for myself. If you want my gt, I'll give it to you, but honestly probs wont add you back unless we've talked and I think you're chill.

Also 420 friendly, so if you are too, hmu and maybe we can have a fun time :)

Hello everyone, glad to be a part of the community! Little about me, I'm 25, a sub, and pretty exclusively interested in black men (that whole saying "once you go black, you never go back" is painfully true for me). I am bisexual though and am open to beautiful ladies of any race whatsoever :) (I have yet to find a skill or enjoyment difference based on race with women, and tbh we're all hot af).

I am a gamer, currently xbox only, though my goal is to build a custom PC setup for myself. If you want my gt, I'll give it to you, but honestly probs wont add you back unless we've talked and I think you're chill.

Inbox me your gamer tag.

Welcome to the community, gamers are definitely sexual beings too! Good luck on the quest!

Back