Room service dare

D&T

Couple
From
UK
143_1000.jpg Room Service

Thought I would share this.

Happened about 4 years ago. Husband and I were staying at a hotel in Stratford on Avon.

Anyway we spend the night getting very ******* in the hotel bar with a very flirty barman.

Anyway we call it a night and head back to the hotel room to order a bottle of champagne from room service. Husband then dares me to get changed into some underwear (see pic attached) and answer the door to the room service guy and see if I can seduce him while he pretends to be having a shower.

So I get changed and there is a knock at the door. I answer the door and the guys eyes almost pop out. I let him follow me in and ask him to pt the bottle over the far side of the room. He then asks me to sign the bill.I reply with only if you give me a kiss. So nervously he comes in for a kiss and I grab his crotch and move his hand to my kickers. He instantly moves my knickers to the side and puts his finger in me. He is nervous because he thinks my husband in going to come out, I step back and put one leg on the bed, take off my bra and start fingering myself. Also telling him its ok my husband wont mind. So he comes in for a kiss again but this time is straight into my boobs and is actually making me moan. I pull back and tell him to get his cock out. He does and he is rock hard. I get on my knees and start to suck him. He is getting nervous as he hears my husband so is not sure what to do. He says can I come back after myshift. I agree and tell him I will want my husband to watch.

He goes and husband comes out the bathroom and says nothing just bends me over the bed and starts fucking me. Anyway we play for a bit and go to sleep. Door goes at 3.30 am and its him. He comes in and I intro him to my husband. I then grab him and start snogging him and undressing him. I then get onto the bed on my hands and knees and tell him to start fucking me. he puts on a condom and is straight into me. He is close to cumming so tell him I want him to cum on my pussy. I roll over and he does this. Was so turned on to have this young guy cumming all over my pussy.

Anyway he fucks me another two times and we decide that I need my rest. He leaves the room and I never see him again lol

View attachment 1079277 Room Service

Happened about 4 years ago. Husband and I were staying at a hotel in Stratford on Avon.

Anyway we spend the night getting very ******* in the hotel bar with a very flirty barman.

Anyway we call it a night and head back to the hotel room to order a bottle of champagne from room service. Husband then dares me to get changed into some underwear (see pic attached) and answer the door to the room service guy and see if I can seduce him while he pretends to be having a shower.

So I get changed and there is a knock at the door. I answer the door and the guys eyes almost pop out. I let him follow me in and ask him to pt the bottle over the far side of the room. He then asks me to sign the bill.I reply with only if you give me a kiss. So nervously he comes in for a kiss and I grab his crotch and move his hand to my kickers. He instantly moves my knickers to the side and puts his finger in me. He is nervous because he thinks my husband in going to come out, I step back and put one leg on the bed, take off my bra and start fingering myself. Also telling him its ok my husband wont mind. So he comes in for a kiss again but this time is straight into my boobs and is actually making me moan. I pull back and tell him to get his cock out. He does and he is rock hard. I get on my knees and start to suck him. He is getting nervous as he hears my husband so is not sure what to do. He says can I come back after myshift. I agree and tell him I will want my husband to watch.

He goes and husband comes out the bathroom and says nothing just bends me over the bed and starts fucking me. Anyway we play for a bit and go to sleep. Door goes at 3.30 am and its him. He comes in and I intro him to my husband. I then grab him and start snogging him and undressing him. I then get onto the bed on my hands and knees and tell him to start fucking me. he puts on a condom and is straight into me. He is close to cumming so tell him I want him to cum on my pussy. I roll over and he does this. Was so turned on to have this young guy cumming all over my pussy.

Anyway he fucks me another two times and we decide that I need my rest. He leaves the room and I never see him again lol
wow that is hot

I havent gone quite that far when traveling

We love the story

Back