ROLLS ROYCE

milf4bbcstretch

Female
Gold Member
From
CA, US
MODERN MARRIAGE - IMPREGNATION RESORT

Flying to Jamaica was extremely pleasant. It was exhilarating to see the Island’s green lush and practically skimming the waves of Montego Bay, just before the wheels touched down. As we disembarked, my hubby took my hand and held it lovey-dovey like. This small gesture made me warm, wet and my nipples got hard under my thin, light weight chiffon halter dress reminiscent of Marilyn Monroe’s white number.

The weather was unbelievable. Gorgeously sunny, with only a few fluffy clouds set against a deep blue sky. The mild breeze made the dress billow beautifully but the humidity made the halter cling to my breasts. I was happy, here I was walking with my hubby as other men were looking at me desirously and women showed feigned indifference. Deep inside I knew that by the end of this trip, I will be pregnant with my first baby.

We have been trying to get pregnant for over a year. We both are on the other side of 35 and my biological clock was running out of time. I took the “expedited evaluation” and was pronounced healthy. My hubby on the other hand, was discovered to have a sperm count that was nil. The doctors pumped him with ******* with no results and his penis being the size of a clitty did not help the matter. After looking for traditional options, hubby found a unique natural method where I would be impregnated by a strong virile specimen of a man. That’s where we were heading, an Impregnation Hotel and Resort at Black River, Jamaica.

Few days ago I took the Ovulation Predictor test that indicated that today I was entering my ovulation period. After few moments I realized that people were staring at me and I realized my natural perspiration combined with humidity made my dress’s thin chiffon semitransparent and cling to my body. In other words, to the world I was semi naked and I did not care. I wore no bra or underwear and did not care that people saw my bare as a baby’s bottom pussy.

As we got to the pick-up area, my eyes immediately focused on a convertible, yellow Rolls Royce with its distinctive front grill and it’s little "Spirit of *******," statuette. It’s chauffer was most gorgeous with his in the sun shining coal black skin, broad shoulders, strong arms and a smile that could melt an iceberg. He must have recognized us, walked directly to us holding a small bouquet of lavender roses and lilacs, perfect symbols of symbols of Enchantment, Majesty and Love at first sight and handed them to me. I was smitten by this Adonis. Without losing his smile and a strong gaze into my eyes he motioned us to the classic car. “My name is Montague, you wish to go to the Black River Resort, I presume,” my hubby nodded in affirmative. Montague continued “I will take you there, depending on traffic we will be there inside an hour”. He came forward, gently took me by the hand, and seated me into the back seat. Then he lifted my hand and in a French manner kissed the inside of my hand. Looking into my eyes that made me feel like I was the only woman in the world said softly “Your photos do not do your justice. You’re gorgeous”. I got so wet; I wanted him to take me right then and there. When we were comfortably situated in the Rolls Royce’s backseat, he started up the engine and maneuvered the vehicle out and into the traffic.

After few minutes on the road, Montague closed the car’s convertible roof. This made me more comfortable and cooled off. I noticed that his rear-view mirror was trained on me. My hubby leaned toward me whispering “Montague likes you, show him that you like him too”. Without any more words, he opened my dress’s halter exposing my hard nipples. I did not protest. I liked this very much and being in a car with potential of strangers seeing me exposed, erotically electrified my senses. Like an automaton I reached and squeezed my nipples.

In this silent sex play, hubby reached into the in-car mini bar retrieving a crystal tumbler and as befitting a Rolls Royce, filled it with Grand Marnier du Centenaire. He poured few drops on my nipples and gave the rest for me to *******. It was absolutely luxurious to play with my nipples and gaze into the rear-view mirror’s reflection of Montague’s eyes.

The car simply glided through the roads and stopped in front of the resort’s well-appointed huge double doors. Montague gentleman like opened the car’s door and I stepped out and found myself in front of two topless gorgeous girls. They may have been just out of their teens, with only their bottom covered with a small triangular cloth that was tied at their hip.

“My name is Janeda and on behalf of all of us, Welcome to the Black River Resort”, the blond girl said. She continued in a soft accent, “Kanesha and I will do whatever you need and hope to make your stay pleasant and memorable. We’ll take you to your suite, after a long flight you may want to freshen up bit". Without any other words, Janeda took my hand, and Kanesha took my hubby’s hand and walked us through the resort’s massive double doors and into onto the huge pink marble-floored lobby. It was more than a lobby; it had many mini beautifully decorated antechambers with French style reclining chaise lounge that were designed for lovemaking. All white women seemed very comfortable in those chaise lounges and were being made love to by their black studs. The sight of women being impregnated in various settings made me Horney as Hell wanting to immediately to start my impregnation. I pulled my hubby to me and whispered into his ear “Love you honey. Thank you for bringing me here, I am ready this.”

As we walked I noticed a beautiful white woman the Napoleonic chaise just the right height for a perfect doggie. She was on her hand and knees as her muscular, jet black impregnator was pulling her hair and asking her why she deserves to be filled with his superior seed? Between her moans and groans she yelled at him “Because I need it, my pussy craves your big black cock. I am a slut for your cock. Make me pregnant”. With every thrust and pull of his massive cock, you could see her pussy wall skin clinging to his shiny manmeat. Her moans got louder and you knew that she was about to climax. With an automatic reflex, he pulled her hips in to him and pushed his cock as deep as he could. She matched him by pushing her pussy back as far as she could. Through all of this, he did not let go of her hair. As his body stiffened just before him cumming, he pulled her hair and jerking her into a position from which she could not move. “Get ready! Here it cums!” He ****** his dick as deep as he could and started flooding her with his load. After the last of his spurts he slowly pulled out took a small, thick dildo like plug and fit it into her vagina in order to keep most of the semen in her. When my eyes and hers met, in her flushed face I could see that she was very happy and blissfully exhausted.

Through all of this I inadvertently was touching myself. Then with the most of tactfulness, Janeda guided us through many naked bodies to our room.

Our suite was a spacious one. Through the French double doors we could see the distinct blue of the Caribbean. The center of the room was occupied by an enormous four post bed. To the side was an OB/GYN pelvic examination table with calf and ankle stirrup supports as to keep woman’s legs spread open for either examination or breeding. Everything in this room was designed for the woman’s impregnation pleasure.

Janeda took me to the side, undid the dress’s little belt and helped me to step-out of it. At the same time, Kanesha was helping my hubby to be naked as well. “Let me run the water in the shower, and then you’ll be fresh and I’ll help you put on your makeup. I see that you have had a Brazilian, that’s wonderful. Kanesha will make sure that your husband is shaved as well. After few minutes in the shower I came out, Janeda set me down at a vanity table and made me look beautiful. As my husband and I were being prepped, there was a knock on the door. “It must be Dr. Gilliam” and as she opened the door, Dr. Gilliam walked in with Montague close behind him. My jaw simply dropped. Montague was naked except for a small triangular piece of clothing covering his privates. Now I could see how perfect a specimen of a man he was. Broad shoulders, strong arms, six-pack abs and even when covered his private was impressive.

“I’m Theopolis Gilliam, but everyone calls me Dr. Theo”, the good doctor said. “Thank you for choosing us. As you know our mission is to make couples like you happy and the lady blissful with a baby. We try to make your experience as erotic as you wish and our special gentlemen are known for their abilities to make the woman feel special and their proven reproductive powers. We ask them to abstain from sex for two days day prior to meeting their lady. This is because the short abstinence keeps their system flushed with fresh high quality total sperm counts and total motile sperm counts.” He continued, “Believe me, their sperm has been clinically tested and many ladies will testify to their successful insemination”.

He looked at me and said “Would you please go to the examination table, Janeda will help you”. I climbed onto the table; Janeda spread my legs wider than at any other examination that I had ever had. Then she strapped my calves into the stirrups and strapped my arms to the table sides. My back was in elevated position and the curious thing that I had noticed was a mirror strategically placed so that I could see my open pussy lips.

Then, the doctor turned to my hubby. “You know of our rules for the hubby. Kanesha will place your little penis in CB3000 chastity cage and lock you. It is for your own good and wellbeing.” From my vantage I saw Kanesha lock my hubby then lead him to where I was and pushed him down onto his knees so that his face was at the same level as mine.

After few moments of silence, the Dr. Theo and Montague walked over to me and stood facing me and right between my spread legs. Montague’s impressive beautiful private was at full display. It was long, thick, bulging, with the purple head peeking out of the dark shroud of foreskin. It could have belonged on a small pony and not on this beautiful, black Adonis. I wished that they would stop playing and do me right then and there.

As I was looking at Montague’s cock, the doctor came closer, touched my pussy lips and pulled me even more open. Then he put his finger into me, moved it around and played with my G-spot. “This is as it should be” he said, “your cervical mucus is sticky and in good volume, you are definitely in ovulating period. I’m going to give you a shot to make sure that you ovulate and your eggs will be ready to receive the sperm.” Then Janeda prepped my arm and I received an injection. The little sting did not last for long.

“Now it’s time for affirmation” Dr. Theo said, “Kanesha, please tell her hubby the lifestyle’s Ten Commandments”. In a normal but forceful voice she said.

“01. You shall honor your wife.”
“02. You shall obey your wife.”
“03. You shall find your wife a suitable lover.”
“04. You shall respect your wife's choice of lovers and honor them.”
“05. You shall willingly leave your place in your marital bed for your wife's lovers.”
“06. You shall always clean up both your slut wife and her lover when told.”
“07. You shall care for your wife and her children.”
“08. You shall always wear a condom if your wife offers you sex.”
“09. You can have sex with your wife if she asks you, and you must stop when she tells you.”
“10. You must not speak in the presence of your wife and her lover unless asked to speak.”

My hubby nodded. The she continued “Now, give your wife a kiss on her forehead” and he did so.

“Montague”, Dr. Theo started “You are this couple’s Bull and your duty is to make her happy and inseminated. Now, let hubby kiss the tip of your cock”. Montague walked over to my kneeling hubby and got a small kiss on the foreskin exposed cock. Then he turned and walked over my spread legs. With every step his magnificent cock swayed and I wanted to grab it and put into me and make me cum. As he got to my pussy he lowered himself and started eating me. I could feel my juices overflow. With his tongue every flick of my clit I was moaning and pushing my hips into his mouth. Just as I was about to explode, he straightened himself grabbed his cock and teasingly put it at my opening and rubbed its head up and down my open lips. Then he pushed just the head letting me adjust to its size. He pushed in another inch and then withdrew. I looked down at the contrast of my pale white stomach and his coal black cock. Its tip was shiny and wet from my crème juices. Pleadingly and wordlessly I looked into his eyes asking him to end this tortious teasing. But, as I looked down between us seeing the color contrast of his cock impaling my pussy I heard myself let out a muffled noise of pain and pleasure. It was something obscene, taboo and yet utterly erotic. Montague ****** an inch in and then slowly withdrew. I tried to adjust to the feeling of intense fullness when I felt another lunge and another two inches of solid black cock found its way deep into my stretched womanhood. He allowed his cock to slip back an inch before he pushed forward again. As he thrust his muscular buttocks forward his strong arms pulled my waist to him. He allowed his cock to slip back before he pushed forward again causing me to gasp for air as he penetrated me. I felt like I was a virgin again having something so large in me. When I began to get my breathing under control Montague started his thrusting movements causing me to squeal with pleasure. My sex was on fire. My poor hubby, even when erect could never fill even half of what this prime specimen of a man was doing to me. He straightened himself with a push and I felt his cock pressing against my cervix. "OK?" he asked, apparently wanting to be sure his extra length was not hurting me. "Yes," I responded. I had never had a cock inside me that was quite that long and thick. I felt quite full... happily full. I liked the new pressure sensations against my cervix. He kept changing his moves and rhythm so I could not get in sync with his thrusts. He knew just how to make a woman submit and I felt right away that this man knew how to fuck a woman. He sensed my body submitting to him and began to fuck me harder, sweetly obscene and wet noises emerging from our joined loins. "That's right...you're my black cock slut, aren’t you, "OH FUCK ME, PLEASE GOD, FUCK YES, CUM IN ME, FUCK ME CRAZY AND CUM IN MY PUSSY...FUCK...CUM...PLEASE!" I was losing myself. With every long stroke he my pussy was filled. Then he held on to my hips and let his cock ram hard against my cervix and then it happened--he actually jammed the head of his cock into the opening of my cervix I shrieked and he just bucked harder and harder and jack hammered into me keeping a firm hold of my hips. The intensity built up so much that I screamed with my orgasm and Montague swore as he fucked me harder than he'd ever fucked anyone before. He was like an ******* gone wild. He just rammed and rammed and finally dove deeper than ever and held himself firmly in my depths and let his cock spurt load after load of his fertile seed directly into my womb. I felt branded--totally mated to this male. He had made me his. I wanted to hold him in my arms but the straps did not let me. All I could do is to squeeze my pussy muscles and keep him in me for as long as I could. After a while, his magnum sized cock got smaller and he slowly pulled himself out of my vagina. My legs were still in the stirrups and I was as open as a cracked watermelon.

I noticed that the doctor was no longer in the room. Janeda took out a little dildo like plug and put it in me. I guess it was to stop my man’s seed from dripping out of my womanhood. Janeda kept me in my breeding position for twenty or thirty minutes and making sure that my pelvis was elevated. I guess it was to make sure that Montague’s sperm would have the time to do their ‘duty’. Then she undid the straps and helped me off the table. “My knees felt wobbly but I walked to Montague and gave him tonsils tickling French kiss. He gave me a wonderful smile and a pat on my tush.

Janeda in an authoritative voice announced “Let’s get ready for the party” and handed me and my hubby few fruits and drinks. “These are energy drinks” she said, “for the rest of the night; you will need all the energy you can muster”. After tasting the drinks, I realized that they contained more than regular energy boosters. Montague looked at me, placed one hand on my sex and playfully rubbed my clit. With the other hand, he cuddled and rubbed my nipples which made me feel even sexier. “Lawrence will be joining us” he said, “He’s a very good kisser and has a way with ladies and they love him. I’m sure you will be a very happy and satisfied girl!” he finished with a knowing grin.

“Come here” Janeda asked me “I’ll clean you and get you ready for the club party” She took a warm wash cloth over the entire area to make sure that not a drop of sweat was on me. Her firm hands began to rub my pussy mound. As she worked around my body she pushed me downwards spreading my ass cheeks and cleaning my anus. Then she applied lotions to my baby butt smooth region. The lotions left my skin tingling and with the slightest of touches made my sex plead for a big cock. Quietly, she applied rouge to my nipples with gold glitter around my eyes. Then she blew a bit of glitter onto my breasts adding to the erotic allure of beauty and Eros.

Kanesha walked over with a gift box. From it she took out stockings and I put on sexy beautiful black lace thigh highs with a narrow black garter. As I was admiring all, she handed me Louboutin four inch heel pumps encrusted with a sensational multicolored gemstones. Even though they were nothing more than black patent leather with jewelry wearing them made me feel exquisitely sexy and special. Looking into a mirror I saw myself transformed into a statuesque vision of sexuality and what in my fantasies was an erotic ideal, was made real. Janeda was not finished with me. She took a soft makeup brush and applied an iridescent shade of red to my sex lips.

“There is one more protocol thing to do before we’ll go partying”. She guided my hubby to me and said “now, get on your knees and take your wife’s semen plug out of her”. He did as he was told and some of the juices started rolling down my thighs. “Clean this real man’s baby juice and don’t let them soil her stockings”. My hubby was a good boy and his tongue cleaned me and made me ready for the next round of baby making.

Montague took me by the hand and as a group we walked out on a patio and onto a path lined with palm trees and gardens abundant with tropical flowers with a scent of heaven made the walk an experience that was to be savored. We arrived at the club as the sun sunk into the dark ambers making the atmosphere just a predictor of a delicious interlude that was to come.

I knew that I looked extra hot and sexy. We would pass black studs that would grin at me and their white lovelies, who you knew that they were full with black man’s DNA, would give me an appreciative looks. Those looks made me feel extremely special and bold in my eroticism.

We entered the clubs door and as if we entered another world. It was dimly lit, large TV screens around the room. Most interesting were vertical dance poles and waist high rails around the dancing floor. The club’s special effect head lighting, would shine making my glitter sparkle making my silhouette beam “Fuck Me”. The music was not too loud and some twosomes or threesomes were sexily dancing. I did notice that at some tables white women were black cock impaled.

Montague found a booth for us. He motioned to my hubby to sit in the back flanked by Janeda and Kanesha on each side. He sat down on Janeda’s side and pulled me on to his lap. He turned me on his lap so I was looking at the dance floor. I felt Montagu’s cock between my thighs. He reached around me and started rubbing his cock on my pussy lips; I liked this and was sweetly playing with his cock. My attention went back to the dance floor where If they were wearing clothes their moves would have been dirty and suggestive. But naked it was erotic, exciting and practically pornographic.

As I was intrigued by the scene, a tall, massive muscular man came over and stood in front of me. “Hello Lawrence, would you join us” said Montague. “Hello all” and looking into my eyes he said “and you are the hot, sexy, gorgeous, and beautiful lady that Montague told me all about”. I was speechless because my eyes were drinking in his physique. I could not form any words, I was breathing hard as the scent of him filled my nose, fragrant, musky, masculine. Without even thinking I reached out and my hands followed the curve of his shaft and balls. I reached out and laid my right hand flat against his chest. His nipple was a hard bead under my palm as I pressed gently into his muscle and slid my palm upwards to his neck. I looked up and saw his eyes were wide with shock and black with arousal. I moved my hands to his abs that flexed and fit my fingers like a piano keyboard. Then lowered my palms, reached behind him and grabbed his solid glutens. Then he put one hand behind my neck and pulled me into a kiss. Just like everything about him, the kiss was careful and controlled, but it set insides on fire. His other hand traced a line down my neck and under my breasts, and he took time to massage each one. I ran her hand up his leg and felt nothing but smooth, hard muscle. I went a little farther and felt the outline of his long, thickening cock and let out an involuntary moan. Bravely I placed my lips onto his semi-erect cock giving it a kiss by pushing my tongue under the folds of his foreskin and tasting his pre-cum.

Taking my hand and pulling me off he said “Montague, this lady wants to dance come with us”. As the three of us got to the dance floor the music changed to a slow beat. Lawrence pulled me into hard into his chest. I could feel his erection flat against my stomach. Montague pressed himself to me from behind. Being in the four inch Louboutins made me at just the right height for his cock to be folded into my ass crack. We were in this dry Oreo swaying to the music with me feeling their pre-cum coating skin. I knew that today’s fucking that I’ll get would be fucking that memories are made off.

The music changed to a thumping, grinding beat. I decided to put on a pole dancing show. After all I had taken pole dancing exercises and this white lady knows what’s hot and I was dressed for it. We went to the pole at the center of the dance floor. My hand slid up the smooth metal as I wrapped my leg around it. I bent forward and in one fluid motion, stood and arched my back. I moved my body closer to the metal pole and bent my knees, straddling it. The camera picked up my stance showing of my pussy. After a few more gyrations around the metal pole I stopped long enough to pull myself up, split my legs open and fly around the pole. All TV screens were showing my moves and always closing in on my open pussy and breasts full of glitter. I lowered myself and in a motion pulled my legs up so that I was holding on to the pole with my head down and my legs up. Slowly I lowered myself to have my pussy at the level of Lawrence’s mouth. AS I split opened my legs, Lawrence grabbed my waist so that I would not fall and with his tongue liked my crack from my ass to the clit. Now people were watching us as we were displayed on all the screens. The music and the lights changed to Beyoncé’s "Check On It" the perfect twerking music. Lawrence, saying “make room for my White Pussy Girl” carried me to one of the rails. He set me up holding the rail and with energy of a woman possessed I pushed my tush and started twerking. Lawrence grabbed my head and pushed his dick into my mouth. I sucked it as much as I could without chocking moving my mouth along his massive shaft. Montague put one finger into my anus and then I felt him shove his cock into my vagina. It sort off slowed me but I worked my ass in a twerking like fashion, trying to take him as deep as I could. I was spit roasted and loved it.

The camera zoomed in on Montague’s cock in my pussy. I wanted him to cum and with my ass moving to the rhythm my cunt was squeezing and milking his dick. I could hear him say "Your pussy is making me cum. I can feel you trying to milk me." In my state of abandonment I just made my pussy clasped his cock harder. I felt him tense. The TV screens showed our joined parts accentuating his darkness against my soft, creamy skin. I did not stop and kept on moving. He was unable to hold out any longer gave one last thrust. I stopped moving and speared myself onto his cock as he injected a heavy load of his DNA into my body.

As soon as Montague pulled out, Lawrence steadied himself on the rail, his great arms holding me close as he gently kissed me. I felt his hands slide down my back until they cupped my ass. He then gently lifted me up, my arms went around his neck, my legs around his waist, I thought Oh god what a man! I arched my back thrusting breasts into his face. He started to lick my breasts and bite my erect hard nipples sending waves of pleasure coursing through my body. Even when I was in the air I felt safe in his arms and I used my fingers to spread my pussy and take the tip of his immense cock. His eyes were focused on me with his face showing anticipation of the ******* to come. Just watching him was exciting me to the point that I was ready to cum, too. I moved my hips back and forth, exciting me even further. His strength was enormous and to him I was nothing more than a feather. Even when I was in the air I felt safe in his arms. He looked over and told Janeda put his dick in me. Oh my god, what a turn-on to have someone put a huge black cock in your pussy. As the head went in, I never imagined he'd get the rest in but, he was very gentle and patient. His eyes were focused on me with his face showing anticipation of the ******* to come. Just watching him was exciting me to a point that I was ready to cum, too. I moved my hips back and forth. His strong arms lifted and lowered me in slow rhythm, making my pussy take his cock. I felt so small against his body but enormously powerful as I used his cock to control my own pleasure by keeping and not letting go of his cock in my sex. He continued to lick and kiss me. I wriggled my ass in anticipation and whispered in his ear, "I want you", "Ok babe, you sure you can take it all?" "I’ll do it or die trying" I answered. With that he lifted me higher and then lowered me down while giving me a delicious pain. He was slowly moving me up and down on his giant phallus, while kissing and licking my nipples. I was in heaven. By the look on his face, I knew that he was close to cumming, but he was fucking me like a man possessed. My pussy was gripping his cock and being pulled inside out, as I did not want to take a chance on him slipping out. I dug my nails into his neck as I was in a state of ******* as I felt the convulsions somewhere deep within me. I knew that I was going to cum again on his huge dick. I couldn’t help it. I came violently as my pussy gripped his enormous penis. Lawrence’s face tensed and he cried out “Oh, Baby Here it comes”. He felt so unbelievably hot. I was having the most intense orgasms I had ever experienced. The quivers were radiating out from my vagina and making my whole body quake. I thought nothing could ever match this fuck, but what I was experiencing was an orgasm so intense that I almost blacked out. So much was happening to me. I was there to get pregnant and he was intent on intent on breeding me. I loved it! I was lost in the moment so to speak. The next thing I was aware of was Lawrence spewing his black seed deep inside me. I could feel the pressure of his hot sperm spurting into me with each of his thrusts. He pushed me onto his cock and spurting his seed as deep into me as my body would allow.

I gained some composure and noticed that a small crowd of white women with their studs gathered around us and enjoyed the show. The TV screen was zoomed onto my swollen pussy still speared on Lawrence’s dick. He began to slowly withdraw his cock from my pussy. As the shaft came into view, he reached down to grasp the base of his penis with his thumb and forefinger on either side. As the head remained inside my vagina, he began an outward squeezing motion toward the head of his cock, like draining a nearly empty tube of toothpaste. He wanted to milk every last drop of impregnating sperm before pulling out completely. He smiled watching as the gob of cream ran down my crotch and my thigh and then as soon as the head of his enormous cock fell out of my lips, Janeda was there to put the semen stopper into me, then gave me something to *******, straightened my thigh-highs and the garter belt. It made me feel sexy all over again.

My knees were a little wobbly as I was gaining my balance I saw that we were surrounded by a group of sexy people.

The lights in the room changed and I noticed that the dance floor was empty and in it center was a well-padded breeding bench with a light shining down upon it. The bench itself was raised just high enough that a man could stand and fucked his woman.

I was not ashamed and in my soul I wanted more orgasms. Looking at the people who had surrounded us, I noticed a couple of beautiful young men. They may have even been in their late teens but possessed big black cocks that were erect. That’s when my inner Cougar Lady came forth. With my left hand I grabbed one boy’s dick and with my right hand I grabbed the second boy’s erection. Loving the moment, I pushed my pert and hard areolas showing all my excitement. With smart and proud steps I strutted like a model on a catwalk to the lighted breeding bench. They kissed me, sucked on my nipples, then they lifted me up so I was sitting on the end. One of the boys took both my arms and told me to, "lay down here," as he guided me into a prone position. He kept hold of my arms as the other placed Velcro around each ankle so my legs were spread. I made no resistance, just letting them do to me as they wished, but I was excited and getting a little scared, not knowing what they were going to do to me. Montague, never to far from me, said "Relax honey. You really look real sexy like this. Everything's going to be fine." Then they placed Velcro cuffs around my wrists. I was secured into a position knowing that my labia were open for a hard cock.

The young impregnator started rubbing his hot and hard cock up and down my wet vagina lips He was making sure to rub it all around my hard clit. I loved it ad was moaning my appreciation. He would push the head of his cock into me, hold it for a while and then pulls it out. Once again he puts in the head and takes it out. He was teasing me mercilessly. With every push I was closer to cumming. “Don’t tease me” I muttered between moans, “Stop tormenting me". To which he said “Tell me what you want me to do with this big black cock. If you want me to then you have to say it." He demanded, to which I simply wailed “Fuck me please… oh fuck me please, I want that big cock inside me. I need to feel that big dick.” At once, he slid all the way inside me. I screamed a scream of joy. With every push my moans were louder and more intense and within minutes I was cumming once again. He continued to fuck me harder and faster, and I wished that my legs were spread more open. I was still cumming as he pulled out leaving my cunt open. This emptiness was immediately filled with the other youthful dick. He was fucking me hard and fast not letting me come down from my cumming. After few hard minutes he pulled out and was replaced by Montague who kept their fast pace and pulled out and replaced by Lawrence. Each pulling out before they came, allowing a new cock to fuck me. They kept this pace from a minute to a minute; to half hour till I lost the feel of time. I realized that they kept themselves just on the edge intending to cum in me one after the other.

My cumming was endless. I had never experienced this non-stop hard, fast fucking. Then I felt the young one thrust in deep and began pumping me full of an incredible amount of cum. My body immediately reacted with a full blown body racking orgasm. Before the orgasm was over, another cock entered me and deposited another load giving me a higher peak. As soon as orgasm peaked, another cock entered me and pumped a huge load deep in my pussy pushing me even higher. My peaking never abated, as soon as my orgasm intensified with a new load, another load by Lawrence was deposited deep in me. Now, I blacked out from a black cock induced nirvana.

When I came to, my hubby was kissing my forehead. I looked into his eyes and said: ”Thank you honey, this is what I wanted”.

Last edited:
Back