Roll call for women over 45

If you’re looking for a slim mature QoS who loves bbc,and you find yourself down here in Melbourne, please let us know - I’m sure I can make your time down here much more sensual pleasurable and ultimately satisfying,that you may make it a more regular visit in the future !
We have a big 4-person spa,massage table,and an adult sex board game - all of which are a lot of fun to enjoy ! I also have a warm moist smooth very tight little pussy,just made for,and exclusively available for bbc only,which could make your visit all the more enjoyable ! I just don’t seem to be able to resist a 9” cut and smooth bbc ! Lol
We enjoy the social interaction as well as the sexual,and enjoying each other’s sensual company out in public as well as privately at home - I have no problems in displaying my deep-seated love and affection for respectful black gentlemen blessed with a beautiful bbc for me to enjoy !
My soft sensual feminine body becomes yours to enjoy as much as you need as often as you desire, whenever and wherever we may be at the time - my QoS expression and craving for bbc holds no bounds,wherever we may be. My desire to taste your hard throbbing bbc in my warm mouth,and in my pulsating pussy,especially to feel you explode your powerful orgasm and keep my pussy full of your big cum loads,is insatiable !
Just thought I’d make contact with you in the hope that you fo visit Melbourne . . . often ! Lol
The number of black gentlemen to choose from down here is very small,and being a QoS,my body, and pussy,craves bbc more than I’m able to enjoy with my current black lover. He’s from Ghana,and has a gorgeous 9” cut and smooth bbc - it’s just that he’s unreliable and isn’t able to satisfy my bbc craving as much and as often as I seem to need and desire ! Maybe you can help ?
My hubby is a Stag,and completely understands, supports and encourages me to live and enjoy our bbc sex lifestyle,so there’s absolutely no issue about enjoying you as my regular bbc fuck-buddy !
We look forward to hearing from you !
Take care,Anne & Neil xxx
From what I've been told. Black men there get snatched up fast.

Back