Roll Call for Dominant Black Women!

My intro to interracial was a dom black girl I met in medic school about 15 years ago. She was smokin hot, Ashley. I just got out of a bad relationship, we just met at the perfect time I guess. She made it clear she was interested in me and we flirted on and off for about a month. She made a comment about what if she threw me on the floor, I told her I would rip her clothes off and lick her pussy for the rest of the day. She kissed me, hard. The next day she waited for me after class, she explained her situation. She was married, to a black guy who worked crazy hours and traveled. They were in an open relationship but she didn't want to cheat. She brought up what I said to her the day before and wanted to know if I worud be interested in a relationship where we would never have sex and it would be all about her pleasure. Wtf do you say to that? 23 horny as f all the time. So I said yes. It lasted for 2 years, I never saw anyone else and she came to my place after class 4-5 times a week. After a while I met him and he was really cool. I watched him fuck her in my bed many times as well. The random joke would come up about us all living together but I eventually had to move from Atlanta. We met up a few times over the next couple years. They have a great family now. That was certainly the beginning to my sub side with women.
Would love to see her!

Damn! I wish I was adopted! Lol! All whites should be enslaved sexually and financially by the Black Gods and Goddesses! They deserve everything that they can take from us. I used to be a true cuck to Black in my last marriage. My wifes Black God Bull turned me into his personal overtime slave to pay him reparations as a white loser cuckold tax he called it. There is no greater honor than being worked to death for a Black Master’s financial benifit! Handing him all my paychecks was such a privilege that i made sure i worked myself to death for him to Honor the Black God who used my wife as his personal fucktoy... Black is definitely King!

Back