Role play?

one of the great things I have learned here is that it is alright to fantasize. Its noy dirty, or wrong to have sexual needs or to express them. Tho I have found out I am not cut out for the BBC, I do plan on injrcting some spice into my own marriage by being more aggresive in expressing myself.
I like the idea of bondage and plan to explore that a little. maybe even explore some things that I am not in to, like maybe as a couple, seduce a girl and bring her home.

I am thinking of visiting my hubby at his office this after noon after I go in and finish my little 3 hour shift at work this afternoon. I stuck a pair of panties into his suitcase before work this morning, haha, I need to see if he found them yet.

Its no disgrace to have fantasies or urges or even to make them real.

one of the great things I have learned here is that it is alright to fantasize. Its noy dirty, or wrong to have sexual needs or to express them. Tho I have found out I am not cut out for the BBC, I do plan on injrcting some spice into my own marriage by being more aggresive in expressing myself.
I like the idea of bondage and plan to explore that a little. maybe even explore some things that I am not in to, like maybe as a couple, seduce a girl and bring her home.

I am thinking of visiting my hubby at his office this after noon after I go in and finish my little 3 hour shift at work this afternoon. I stuck a pair of panties into his suitcase before work this morning, haha, I need to see if he found them yet.

Its no disgrace to have fantasies or urges or even to make them real.

Not cut out for BBC? Do tell?

Roleplay is aight if you're in a steady relationship with the person, doing roleplay for a one off though is weird to me tbh

Back