Role play husband watching

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is 90% of the time we have sex. She cums WAY DIFFERENT and harder when role playing and taking a big black dildo. She does get off on my smallish dick and I am an expert pussy eater but she cums so hard with the black dildo, role playing, and me sucking her clit all at the same time she cant tolerate even my breath on her clit after she cums!

Attachments

• 9wxtnpki8g5u.jpg
    9wxtnpki8g5u.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 29
I have much more orgasms when role playing with our black dildo.
we love having dirty talk during this, I love to comment what I feel when having the bbc deep in me while sucking Tom's hard cock.
When Tom tells me how beautifull I am when having a bbc in me, it makes me so excited.
"You know you will be fucked by a bbc sooner or later" he says,and I love that!

Please login or become a member to view

My wife strips and struts and gets turned into the BBC submissive slut she is while tied up tight in their bed my wife loves loves lov3s hardcore BBC and I am glad black men love doing the main job we cannot come close to doing.

I have much more orgasms when role playing with our black dildo.
we love having dirty talk during this, I love to comment what I feel when having the bbc deep in me while sucking Tom's hard cock.
When Tom tells me how beautifull I am when having a bbc in me, it makes me so excited.
"You know you will be fucked by a bbc sooner or later" he says,and I love that!
Just the same in our sexlife. Never have see my wife have better orgasms like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back