Road trip! Want to hook up with bbc.

J&A 0915

Couple
Hey y'all! My hubby and I are headed to Chattanooga in a few weeks. Yay! We discussed and discussed and my hubby thinks it's the perfect time for me to have my first bbc experience. We'd like to meet up with a couple, but if that doesn't work we'll take a single BBC. I'd also like to say that we are not into cuckhold or domineering sex and my husband will be in the room the entire time. So, If you're a hot interracial couple and want to hook up with a beautiful blonde for a night, please message us. Or, if you're a good looking male with a BBC and are interested, shoot us a message. We're excited about this! Hope you are too!

Hey y'all! My hubby and I are headed to Chattanooga in a few weeks. Yay! We discussed and discussed and my hubby thinks it's the perfect time for me to have my first bbc experience. We'd like to meet up with a couple, but if that doesn't work we'll take a single BBC. I'd also like to say that we are not into cuckhold or domineering sex and my husband will be in the room the entire time. So, If you're a hot interracial couple and want to hook up with a beautiful blonde for a night, please message us. Or, if you're a good looking male with a BBC and are interested, shoot us a message. We're excited about this! Hope you are too!
Bring her to Vegas instead!:help::sex::threesome::qos::qos::lips::blackheart: Will luv to be her first dark chocolate clean&shaved 11inch BBC View media item 42882

Back