Road head from Lyft rider!

PussyMonster

Male
Real Person
From
NV, US
Gave a Lyft to a very fun couple last night! After a short chat the wife climbed over the seats to sit up front with me. I told her how great her tits were and the husband told her to show me; I was so shocked I almost swerved into the next lane! We stopped at a light and the wife asked if what they say about BBC is true and I asked if she'd like to see for herself; she looked back at her husband and then dove into my lap attacking my fly. As the light turned green she was ripping my cock from my jeans licking and stroking me to a massive hard on. She kissed the head of my cock and told her husband it was beautiful, he laughed patted me on the shoulder and just asked that I try and drive straight! I looked at him in the rear view and then my eyes rolled into my head before I refocused on the road; she had grabbed my nuts and tried to go deep....

I'm sure I was all over the road, she aggressively sucked my cock all the way to their hotel. I had to go straight to self parking to pull over and pump her white throat until I exploded over her tongue. She sucked every last drop from me as I shook and spanked her ass hanging out of her skirt.

As I pulled to valet to let them out her husband thanked me for being a gentleman and gave me a 20$ bill. She hugged me and told me I was sweet, I gave her my card and told them to hit me up if they needed another ride.

Easily the best ride ever! Hope to pick up more playful Cuck couples in the future!

I love Vegas lol

Gave a Lyft to a very fun couple last night! After a short chat the wife climbed over the seats to sit up front with me. I told her how great her tits were and the husband told her to show me; I was so shocked I almost swerved into the next lane! We stopped at a light and the wife asked if what they say about BBC is true and I asked if she'd like to see for herself; she looked back at her husband and then dove into my lap attacking my fly. As the light turned green she was ripping my cock from my jeans licking and stroking me to a massive hard on. She kissed the head of my cock and told her husband it was beautiful, he laughed patted me on the shoulder and just asked that I try and drive straight! I looked at him in the rear view and then my eyes rolled into my head before I refocused on the road; she had grabbed my nuts and tried to go deep....

I'm sure I was all over the road, she aggressively sucked my cock all the way to their hotel. I had to go straight to self parking to pull over and pump her white throat until I exploded over her tongue. She sucked every last drop from me as I shook and spanked her ass hanging out of her skirt.

As I pulled to valet to let them out her husband thanked me for being a gentleman and gave me a 20$ bill. She hugged me and told me I was sweet, I gave her my card and told them to hit me up if they needed another ride.

Easily the best ride ever! Hope to pick up more playful Cuck couples in the future!

I love Vegas lol
that's an awesome story...next time we are in vegas we should talk...see if we can get my wife to do it!!!

Back