Rising white female obesity rates and interracial sex

To every man there is a range of preferences. I have made love to petite women of all races and large (voluptuous ) pawg and phat of all types. Polynesian, African descent, Euro, doesn't matter size 0 to20.....just bring it sweet and juicy, shaved, trimmed or bushy......Anchors Aweigh!!!

I have always loved woman fat, black,tall,short, white, cute, ugly, and so on . If she's not a horrible person on the inside then my cock is up for grabs. Take those polls and shove them deep into their asshole. No one ever has given or sent me a survey to take.

if you notice you gave the distinction between fat and thin white women but put all black men into one category,i will tend to think by black men,you meant African- America which i am not

In my opinion,your generalizations are not accurate.preference and taste play a role in mating,some will like fat,some will like slim,normal or chubby,it all depends on the what he wants and thinks suit his sexual needs

In Nigeria,Most men will prefer fat ass,i meant girls with a normal and big buttocks(not obese) because to them that is their sexual needs and all the women they have known from their mom to girl-friends have a big buttocks which naturally is the anatomy of black women.

in my country, we stereotypical say white women do not have ass so they are not sexy, before most of our men wont go for white women because they dont have what they want but the recent generation of white women are having big ass,so you see more black men into the one with ass than the one without.

But i never see any Nigerian that says he wants an obese woman except that is his sexual preference.
Awesome reply

Ive no idea if all black guys like big women more, I’ve dated a few black guys and they seem very respectful and say I’m sexy anyway! However a lot like my fat ass, and one guy actively encouraged me to put on weight, which I did for him. My ass got lot bigger! View attachment 1633334But that may have just been his turn on, not every body’s.
OM GAWDY- SO Very Gorgeous- with them heels too!

Ive no idea if all black guys like big women more, I’ve dated a few black guys and they seem very respectful and say I’m sexy anyway! However a lot like my fat ass, and one guy actively encouraged me to put on weight, which I did for him. My ass got lot bigger! View attachment 1633334But that may have just been his turn on, not every body’s.
Not everybody's...but looks good on you

Up until about 7 years ago I would have said I wasn't attracted to large women, then I had the fortunate to meet about three larger ladies with amazing and sexy personalities and I found myself more open. Plus there is nothing like knowing a white woman with a big arse and taking her from behind. The ultimate in sexiness.

Back