Ripped Big Cock Stallion For Your Wife/Girlfriend!

Maxi10

Male
These are some of my photos that I've taken and have been taken of me. I live in Miami. I'm 27, a law school student and a legitimate stallion! I'm 1/4 black and 3/4 Latino. I specialize in white sluts that love big, fat cock. Cucks love me and I'm surely to make them feel like th puny, tiny pathetic subordinates that they are. Please feel free to stop by my profile and drop a line, or two. I love comments and I LOVE making new friends. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

They FEEL better than ever to....especially when ur cock is milky white with my cum all over it
You are, perhaps, my favorite girl on this site. You're so sexy and creative. It's hot. I need to cum deep inside you and have you dig your fingernails Into my hard, muscled body.

These are some of my photos that I've taken and have been taken of me. I live in Miami. I'm 27, a law school student and a legitimate stallion! I'm 1/4 black and 3/4 Latino. I specialize in white sluts that love big, fat cock. Cucks love me and I'm surely to make them feel like th puny, tiny pathetic subordinates that they are. Please feel free to stop by my profile and drop a line, or two. I love comments and I LOVE making new friends. View attachment 143034 View attachment 143036 View attachment 143037 View attachment 143041 View attachment 143042 View attachment 143043 View attachment 143045 View attachment 143034 View attachment 143036 View attachment 143037 View attachment 143041 View attachment 143042 View attachment 143043 View attachment 143045
ABSOLUTLY AWESOME you stud of a man!!! you make every small little cocked white boy have cock size envy and jealousy of your manly uncircumcised cock stud!!

Thank you, white boy. Keep looking and keep drooling...
I will stud and drool and beatoff my little skinny uncut whiteboi cock!! you are a absolute stud!!! would be proud to have you fuck my wife and then you let me suck your big uncut manhood clean!!!

Back