Rimming & Breeding!!!

bdmororn193

Male
Real Person
Lately there's been 2 things on my mind majority.....RIMMING & BREEDING and idk why I'm so into both of them. Its just something about leaving a steaming hot load of mine inside of some nice tight pink pussy that gives me goosebumps. And as far as rimming I think I like it because it's always been such a taboo thing. Andyes I'm into giving and receiving
interracial-ass-rimming-full001.jpg
photo-Creampie-Interracial-421782420.jpg

Nothing's hotter than a gorgeous white girl who rims the ass of black thugs, then kisses her husband/bf, then takes his seed inside her pussy to make his black baby, and then making the hubby proudly take the baby around town. It would be best if they go out together, clearly as a couple, and breastfeed the gorgeous black baby!

Rimming... Sometimes. Breeding... Anytime. Sex is supposed to culminate with a man shooting his seed deep inside a woman so that the two may bond through conception, sharing their very DNA. That is the natural way... How it should be. And nature tends to favor the dominant of the species as well which is why white women desire black men.

Back