Rich VA cpl looking

HotCougar

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
VA, US
IMG_1605.jpg Hello, sexy fun secure married couples looking to play. You must be bisexual as we find 3somes with straight guys very boring. We're only looking to play on weekends and weekday evenings can be arranged. And please reply with complete stats and be ready, willing and able to send face/body/cock pictures. Looking to play naked real-time not online. Thank you for taking the time to read our post.

Last edited:
There are plenty of dl bi bbc's on this site. We both enjoy bbc! And even some open bisexual men!

Last edited:
View attachment 587669 Hello, sexy fun secure married couples looking to play. You must be bisexual as we find 3somes with straight guys very boring. We're only looking to play on weekends and weekday evenings can be arranged. And please reply with complete stats and be ready, willing and able to send face/body/cock pictures. Looking to play naked real-time not online. Thank you for taking the time to read our post.
Love to share a BBC with you sweetie some time ;)

Very Very interested. i am in Norfolk so just a short trip. Please see my profile..if you are open i know you both will have fun.

Back