Reverse Gangbang

This weekend 06/08-06/10/12 is an exciting one here in the U.S. Sports wise we got Miami vs Boston, L.A. Kings vs NJ Devils, Pacquiao vs Bradley, Yankees vs Mets, and the Triple Crown. Not to mention the good weather. Why not go out with a bang. A reverse gangbang that is. This is where 3 plus girls get to have there way with me. However, fellas you are invited as long as two girls accompany you. Reverse gangbang, where the women fuck the men! Anyone interested hit me @ pipe4u8@Yahoo.com or inbox me here.

This weekend 06/08-06/10/12 is an exciting one here in the U.S. Sports wise we got Miami vs Boston, L.A. Kings vs NJ Devils, Pacquiao vs Bradley, Yankees vs Mets, and the Triple Crown. Not to mention the good weather. Why not go out with a bang. A reverse gangbang that is. This is where 3 plus girls get to have there way with me. However, fellas you are invited as long as two girls accompany you. Reverse gangbang, where the women fuck the men! Anyone interested hit me @ pipe4u8@Yahoo.com or inbox me here.

After participating in a few regular gangbangs, I have always thought it would be best to participate in a reverse gangbangs, more sound and great orgasms!

I've had a few reverse gangbangs, but one stands out as my favorite. An all hotwife rgb, shown in pics below...

Attachments

• securedownload (1) (1).jpeg
    securedownload (1) (1).jpeg
    122.5 KB · Views: 21
  • securedownload.jpeg
    securedownload.jpeg
    123 KB · Views: 23
Back