Respect

It is what it is ... a sexual act between 2 males is a homosexual act. It's certainly not a heterosexual act, unless heterosexuality has been redefined lately.
That being said, that doesn't necessarily make the 2 men "gay" or even "homosexuals"; but, it would make them bisexuals. It has absolutely no correlation with RESPECT!
I don't have an issue with sex between 2 consenting adults of the same sex. As long as it doesn't spill over on me or mine, I could give a rats ass what my friends and/or associates like or do. But, don't hand me a package of sliced bologna at Thanksgiving and tell me you're giving me a turkey. Lie to yourself, not to me or others! Its an insult to ones intelligence. ;)
pic_nickelsworth.jpg

And here it comes professor "Fries" to pontificate! You must be missing some classes.

BTW... the question has been asked here too many times.... And the person that asks knows the answer already.

well I wasn't really asking a question just looking for opinions on the subject :)

It is what it is ... a sexual act between 2 males is a homosexual act. It's certainly not a heterosexual act, unless heterosexuality has been redefined lately.
That being said, that doesn't necessarily make the 2 men "gay" or even "homosexuals"; but, it would make them bisexuals. It has absolutely no correlation with RESPECT!
I don't have an issue with sex between 2 consenting adults of the same sex. As long as it doesn't spill over on me or mine, I could give a rats ass what my friends and/or associates like or do. But, don't hand me a package of sliced bologna at Thanksgiving and tell me you're giving me a turkey. Lie to yourself, not to me or others! Its an insult to ones intelligence. ;)
View attachment 370080

It makes them bisexual? Question: are you fully bisexual if you will tolerate some oral but the Idea of anal sex makes you puke? I don't know :)

And here it comes professor "Fries" to pontificate! You must be missing some classes.

It makes them bisexual? Question: are you fully bisexual if you will tolerate some oral but the Idea of anal sex makes you puke? I don't know :)

Professor Fries thinks ;) that sex is sex, whether it is oral, anal, or vaginal, or even in the ear. So, if you do any of these, and you are the same sex as your partner, you're at least a bisexual. Possibly even a bisexual, with a fat ass, in a bathtub! :smoke:

Professor Fries thinks ;) that sex is sex, whether it is oral, anal, or vaginal, or even in the ear. So, if you do any of these, and you are the same sex as your partner, you're at least a bisexual. Possibly even a bisexual, with a fat ass, in a bathtub! :smoke:

LOL :D

That's one of the most controversial thing which I've found in my life. I've sucked our black friend's dick at least three times. It was not something improvised due I had told her that I was going to do it, if it was necessary.
The real reason why I did it, was because I wished to give him confidence and show him that I was completely surrender before his black cock, at the point I was allowing my wife fuck with him.
Of course it was all for me. There was not penetration for me, but like you have said, that was a gay act.
Neither him nor me wished to fuck each other. I don't know why, but when my wife and me sucked his cock together, he enjoyed it a lot. He had just been with his cock hard, he wished to put his cock inside my wife's pussy, not in my ass!

Professor Fries I know who you are.....

Is that a threat, Tania? ;)

Hey, I really regret if my posts annoy you, but you might notice blacktowhite provides the convenience of an IGNORE button at no additional charge to you. You might wish to use it to lower your annoyance to my posts. Or, you might wish to file a grievance with the website moderator. Having just looked at your other posts, however, ( and you've been a member here since July 2011-almost 3 years and posted a total of 39 times), most all your posts are sarcastic in nature.
And, just so you understand the nature of my posts, you should consider ALL my posts as IMO unless I provide a documented link. Mac :)

How do you call at the male act of enjoying being sucked by another man? Our black friend enjoyed a lot when my wife and me sucked his cock together, but later he just fucked with her and not with me. If a guy enjoys being sucked by another guy, would you consider it like "gay"?

[QUOTE"Mariposa blanca, post: 467683, member: 32708"]You've been on here long enough to know that there are some folks who will fight almost to the death to say that that picture is the absolute truth. I just thank GOD I'm not married to a guy like that![/QUOTE]

Maybe It's gay and respect

Back