Respect

GQWhiteBoi

Male
Real Person
So... I'm all about interracial relationships and especially interracial sex...

I know a post like this is something that most everybody doesn't want to read on here, but how about some respect for white men?

Black men in general are easily the more physical specimen and I understand that, but is the complete disrespect of white men on this site necessary?

It just concerns me how pathetic we are perceived. As I said, I understand that we don't have the manhood downstairs but that doesn't mean we're piss poor pathetic.

Any thoughts?

GQ ... I think a lot of 'em bring it on themselves, to be quite honest! No one's being disrespectful specifically to me, have they to you? It does irritate me a bit when some of these cuckold threads keep wanting "whitebois" to suck black cocks, etc, but ya know ... its usually a white person that's started the thread ... so there ya go!

Respect ....

GIFejaculate_intoCamera.gifGIFDogLaughing.gif

I disagree that there is a "complete disrespect of white men on this site ...". Many of the black men and ladies on here are respectful and supportive of white men. Many have called bs on the same sort of things you described, but you would have to read through the older threads and posts because after a while people get tired of rehashing the same stuff over and over and they just start to ignore it.

There are many ladies who love and respect their husbands, but who enjoy the sexual thrills being with the right black man can provide. There are many black men who understand and appreciate that a white husband is open to allowing him to enjoy the sexual favors of his wife.

Like MacNfries said, most of the humiliation and degradation stuff is usually started by white males who are into that sort of stuff. Sure some of the black guys and women will play into that because they think it is what the cuckolds want to hear, but there really aren't that many who do because they really couldn't care less about the stereotypical cuckold nonsense. They just want to hook up and have good sex.

So don't let it get you down, look at where it's coming from and take it all with a grain or three of salt. :)

So... I'm all about interracial relationships and especially interracial sex...

I know a post like this is something that most everybody doesn't want to read on here, but how about some respect for white men?

Black men in general are easily the more physical specimen and I understand that, but is the complete disrespect of white men on this site necessary?

It just concerns me how pathetic we are perceived. As I said, I understand that we don't have the manhood downstairs but that doesn't mean we're piss poor pathetic.

Any thoughts?

Just going to put my 2 cents in...

I agree with Mac and wil that most of the "disrespect" directed at white men on this site is from self-loathing white men who come here spouting their racial inferiority/racial superiority garbage. Part of me thinks that a good deal of it is cucks who think that by professing their inferiority and proclaiming such nonsense as "all white women belong to black men" that they are somehow ingratiating themselves to these self-proclaimed "black doms".

To the extent that I disrespect anybody on this site, I disrespect idiots- whether they're white, black, Eskimo, cigar store Indian, butcher, baker, candlestick maker, what have you.

Don't take too much of what you read on this site seriously- there are some good, sensible posts here. Like wil said, just consider the source. And besides, disrespect and degradation is relative- if you have any dignity and self-worth, then nothing any fool posts on this site is going to change that.

Only 1 guy we've ever met disrespected me and HE was WHITE. That lasted about 5 minutes. Guys who like being treated like sissies get what they want. Guys who don't usually don't. Despite what you read online when you meet someone the way you carry yourself determines the scene. I'm not "blessed" and yeah I'd probably give up a finger to be hung but what you were born with doesn't define who you are unless you let it. I'm in construction so I see it as calling in the big equipment to get a job done better ;) And I've watched "operators" fuck up the whole deal!

PS: Having a big dick will not prevent a concussion

I'm thrilled to see responses here. I don't have any problem with confidence in myself. It just irritates me to see these fake cuckholds acting like us white men are the most pathetic beings on the planet. I acknowledge like I said in my original post that black men are generally more stout in the physical (and judging from this site intellectual in many cases) department but that doesn't make white men as pathetic as some on this site display.

Don't get me wrong, I'm here because I'm dying to see my wife under a skilled guy with a horse cock,I want to see and hear her when he hits spots I can't reach. I'm not hard to get along with I'm just not a pushover and I get enough degradation from the world, I ain't bringing it into the bedroom. I figure if I'm sharing the person I cherish the most there should be some respect and teamwork attitude. I can't speak for the hubbies who don't satisfy thier lady,mine has always been happy and sure as hell didn't stay with me for my fortune :happy:

Another thing to consider is that on most sites related to this "phenomena", the stereotype is portrayed as being a wimpy, under endowed white guy who's wife is looking to be made love to by a real man with a huge dick. This unfortunately opens the door to those centered on that fantasy, which will also be the more vocal about it.

The bulk of couples who are into this lifestyle will tend to be pretty much like couples into any other alternate lifestyle, meaning that they do their thing quietly, out of site and not spend much time hanging out on websites talking about it. They also tend to be pretty much average people who just enjoy a more adventurous sex life, which has nothing to do with the husband being a wimp or too small to please his wife.

Go to any other alt lifestyle group: D/s, BDSM etc. and you will find that most of the real lifestyle people are usually very low key, while the stereotypes are the ones who flood the discussions with whatever the popular hype happens to be.

Don't get me wrong, I'm here because I'm dying to see my wife under a skilled guy with a horse cock,I want to see and hear her when he hits spots I can't reach. I'm not hard to get along with I'm just not a pushover and I get enough degradation from the world, I ain't bringing it into the bedroom. I figure if I'm sharing the person I cherish the most there should be some respect and teamwork attitude. I can't speak for the hubbies who don't satisfy thier lady,mine has always been happy and sure as hell didn't stay with me for my fortune :happy:

However, there are those who do have a different take on how it works for them. Just because it is different, doesn't mean it is wrong or bad: it's just different.

I happen to be one who is in a D/s relationship and I do enjoy submission and a degree of humiliation as a part of my sex life. Luckily, I am married to a woman who shares the same basic desires. For us, that type of "play" is like what wearing costumes and doing role play (cop, fireman, teacher, etc) is for those into that scene or sexy lingerie for others. However, aside from "play", she is the dominant partner in our relationship, because that is what works for us. She is Queen and I, her knight.

The mistake many people make is in assuming that the sort of submissiveness and humiliation that may take part in our sex play and our D/s relationship also carries over into the persona that I occupy in the world outside of our relationship. That I may drop to my knees to present my Wife a cup of coffee or glass of wine as she requested or kiss her hand or foot in adoration doesn't change the fact that I am still a six foot tall 200 pound ex biker, ex trucker and survivor of way too many bar fights for you to think about getting in my face and call me a little dicked wimp simply because my Wife might decide to fuck your brains out.

Unless, of course, it is part of the game we are playing. :)
Just don't forget that while a knight may kneel before his Queen, he also slays the dragons. :devil:

EXCELLENT explanation Willsrvu!!!! :bounce: Glad to see I'm not the only blue collar roughneck here. Also good to see a couple that isn't likely to come apart because of some wild sex. Like you I would do anything my Lady asked of me if she truly desires it. I'm addicted to her happiness which is what led us to 3somes,etc. We haven't gone far into BDSM but she's naturally Submissive (in the bedroom anyway) and I guess I'd say I'm a Switch/Dom leaning more towards Dominant but open to interesting ideas;) She calls me her "mean old dog" but I'm usually at her feet. We've ended up looking for guys on Cuckold sites because it seems to have engulfed the "Hotwife" lifestyle that we were so happy to find when the internet took off. It's hard to find the right fuck buddy these days.

Sorry,didn't mean to hijack the thread or get too far off topic

Great thread! Conversations such as this are the reason I put a profile up. All good comments, but a well done to Willsrvu. We reap what we sow. If you want a friend, be a friend. If you want respect, you have to give respect. Consequently, if you want to be a doormat, there will always be someone who is happy to oblige. As an old girlfriend (emergency room nurse) once said, "Cemeteries are full of fools who let their alligator mouths overload their hummingbird asses."

Like-minded here. If you want respect, then treat yourself and others with respect. In the time I've been here, I've only had one instance of disrespect, and it was from a self-loathing white dude trying to call me a sissy and such. Easy solution - ignore - and it's like he's dead to me.

I appreciate that some get off on the sissy and inferiority thing, but that doesn't mean that we're all interested in that.

However, there are those who do have a different take on how it works for them. Just because it is different, doesn't mean it is wrong or bad: it's just different.

I happen to be one who is in a D/s relationship and I do enjoy submission and a degree of humiliation as a part of my sex life. Luckily, I am married to a woman who shares the same basic desires. For us, that type of "play" is like what wearing costumes and doing role play (cop, fireman, teacher, etc) is for those into that scene or sexy lingerie for others. However, aside from "play", she is the dominant partner in our relationship, because that is what works for us. She is Queen and I, her knight.

The mistake many people make is in assuming that the sort of submissiveness and humiliation that may take part in our sex play and our D/s relationship also carries over into the persona that I occupy in the world outside of our relationship. That I may drop to my knees to present my Wife a cup of coffee or glass of wine as she requested or kiss her hand or foot in adoration doesn't change the fact that I am still a six foot tall 200 pound ex biker, ex trucker and survivor of way too many bar fights for you to think about getting in my face and call me a little dicked wimp simply because my Wife might decide to fuck your brains out.

Unless, of course, it is part of the game we are playing. :)
Just don't forget that while a knight may kneel before his Queen, he also slays the dragons. :devil:

I hold no disrespect for those who enjoy degradation ,if that's what gets you off go all out!, I simply don't respond well to arrogance myself. But that doesn't mean I would not do just about anything a meek Sub would do ;)

None of the women sharing my bed involve their husbands as far as I know. None are present when I am with their wife. I am reasonably certain that most don't know. I think I am a hobby of sorts for most of them over the last 15 or 20 years. Most if not all at one time or another has expressed their love for their husbands, I can't recall anyone at anytime that considered leaving her husband for me. There have been a few that at the start of our relationship wanted to fuck quite often but none ever expressed a desire to leave their husband. Most of the women I have had relationships with have been upper middle class and live pretty comfortable lives. So leaving their husband could result in a significant loss in their standard of living. Regardless of economic status I doubt very many women would leave their husband because someone fucks them better than he does. There would have to be other issues. In the last 15 or so years I can't recall any woman saying anything really disparaging about their husband

All things should be done with respect to all parties unless someone does something offensive to the other party, then it is between them. I can't define what is offensive to somebody else so I try to respect all. Having been in "regular" and cuckold relationships all should be based on mutual trust and respect. If one party gets off by being treated a certain way that is fine. Most people on here are not racially disrespectful no matter what their race. Some white guys put themselves down but I guess that is their thing. Wanabees whether cucks, bulls, or women are the ones most likely to use put downs. Real people don't tend to be that way in my experience.

Back