Resistance is Futile. White boys can't help it.

Did you try to fight your cuckold desires at first?

• Yes, but the fantasy was too strong

Votes: 30 73.2%
  • No, I accepted it right away

Votes: 11 26.8%

• Total voters

circus

when white boys first find out they have cuckold desires they feel ashamed and guilty. they want the desire to stop, but they are consumed by it and can't stop fantasizing about their wives sucking huge black dicks.

they try to resist the fantasy, but the urge is too strong. their little dicks get harder than ever and they have an uncontrollable urge to masturbate to thoughts of their wives with black men.

whiteboys try to fight it, but they are completely defenseless against this fantasy. before they know it they are jacking off to videos of women that look like their wives being gangbanged and degraded by 10 big black guys. white men are MADLY turned on by it and they cant figure out why. they struggle to come to terms with the fantasy and why it turns them on so much.

wives cheating with hung black men is the white mans kryptonite. there is nothing they can do to stop themselves from being turned on by it. they don't want to like it, but it turns them on more than anything in the world. the interracial cuckold fantasy is so overwhelmingly powerful for white men that eventually they stop fighting it, and submit to the fantasy. they can't help but want to watch their wives taking massive black dicks. it isnt long before they are thinking about being humiliated and licking creampies out of their wifes pussy.

I don't know that all white men have this fantasy but for myself, this was completely accurate. I felt weird and ashamed for having such fantasies and wouldn't dare tell anyone else about it until websites like this started popping up a few years ago. I couldn't believe others had these fantasies. It didn't make any sense to me at first; I'm not supposed to want to be beta, all men are supposed to be alpha. But it's so much more of a turn-on to be beta and submissive. Overpowered and defeated by enormously hung black men that just take what they want and humiliate us.

I don't agree at all. We didn't start with cuckolding. We started with threesomes and a little swinging. Our first bull was white and it was still hot as hell. Most of our bulls now are black because it's easier to find a experienced black bull. Plus at first we loved the taboo side of it. I guess a lot of you just feel inadequate, I don't. I'm very confident in my dick size and just love watching her fuck other men. I also love when she becomes very dominant while she's with another man. So fucking sexy!!

I don't agree at all. We didn't start with cuckolding. We started with threesomes and a little swinging. Our first bull was white and it was still hot as hell. Most of our bulls now are black because it's easier to find a experienced black bull. Plus at first we loved the taboo side of it. I guess a lot of you just feel inadequate, I don't. I'm very confident in my dick size and just love watching her fuck other men. I also love when she becomes very dominant while she's with another man. So fucking sexy!!

My guess is far more of the men in couples trying this are like you, and similarly motivated. They are into their wives more than anything else.

I do think the fantasy element looms so large, and is so strongly expressed by those who are more submissive and/or motivated by feelings of inadequacy. No doubt it finds an eager and receptive audience hereabouts.

I can't say every white man is a cuck or cuckold wannabe but in my case its definitely true. Too strong to resist
Very true, but this is a well defined fact: If you are a married man (regardless of your color), and your wife is fucking other men, regardless of whether you know, don't know, don't care, encourage it, or what race that other man is, YOU are a CUCKOLD by the long standing definition of the word.

It's no doubt that cuckolding is taking on whole, new, acceptable meanings by the day as individuals and couples look and experiment with various relationship involvements. But, THIS SITE is not specifically about cuckolding, but about interracial relationships and sex, and it doesn't care which gender is white or black.

What's concerning is the growing number of posters who want to make this site about things it was never intended to be ... race hating, racial retributions, and gay sex. Why can't people just enjoy the racial blend and quit bringing their embedded hatreds to this site? Why is it that one has to BEST out and dominate the other? Discourse brings a lot of negative feelings. If anything, this should be a site to attempt to bring a harmony in interracial relationships. Some folks need to "rethink" their brainwashed reasons for being here.
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg ..... Mac

ps: It has recently been brought to my attention that, due to inflation, my 2-cents isn't actually worth 2-cents anymore, and that I may need to soon add another cent to maintain my opinions at today's current values. :confused:

Very true, but this is a well defined fact: If you are a married man (regardless of your color), and your wife is fucking other men, regardless of whether you know, don't know, don't care, encourage it, or what race that other man is, YOU are a CUCKOLD by the long standing definition of the word.

It's no doubt that cuckolding is taking on whole, new, acceptable meanings by the day as individuals and couples look and experiment with various relationship involvements. But, THIS SITE is not specifically about cuckolding, but about interracial relationships and sex, and it doesn't care which gender is white or black.

What's concerning is the growing number of posters who want to make this site about things it was never intended to be ... race hating, racial retributions, and gay sex. Why can't people just enjoy the racial blend and quit bringing their embedded hatreds to this site? Why is it that one has to BEST out and dominate the other? Discourse brings a lot of negative feelings. If anything, this should be a site to attempt to bring a harmony in interracial relationships. Some folks need to "rethink" their brainwashed reasons for being here.
View attachment 562839 ..... Mac

ps: It has recently been brought to my attention that, due to inflation, my 2-cents isn't actually worth 2-cents anymore, and that I may need to soon add another cent to maintain my opinions at today's current values. :confused:
Couldn't agree more!!!

Back