Rerparations Ripe White bitches

At what age are mature blue-eyed blonde sluts in their hottest heat for bruthas?

• 30 to 33

Votes: 23 23.7%
  • 34 to 36

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • 37 to 40

Votes: 13 13.4%
  • 41 to 44

Votes: 27 27.8%
  • 45 to 47

Votes: 9 9.3%
  • 48 to 51

Votes: 8 8.2%
  • 52 to 54

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • 55 to 58

Votes: 6 6.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would pick the mature slut cow on the far left - with the green corset - she is built for heavy hard fuckin.
1zvxcd-jpg.206550

Would be my choice, too...

Nice, but I have a feeling that many of these ladies are considerably more than the 30+ or 40 something that the photo credits imply! :bounce:

Yeah Some are over 50 but I ran out of categories, sides looks like most of my bruthas feel they fuck most in their 40's and early 50's. Sides I've fucked white bitches into their 60's if they was in good shape like this piece of fuckmeat.

Not complaining, just pointing out some appeared out of their given category. Not that it matters much to me as, at my age, they're all young honeys! :bounce:

Looks that way, specially if she has blonde hair and blue eyes! By the time they reach that age they bin fucked so much by their husbands and boyfriends that their nipples and clits are real sensitive. Just a little groping sets them off and they need lots of hard black dicks. They can stay like that through their 50's.View attachment 218703View attachment 218706View attachment 218707View attachment 218709View attachment 218711View attachment 218712
Well my wife is a brunette but your right about her nipples and clit, very sensitive. Especially after a couple glasses of wine, i swear if you squeeze her nipples one time she will fuck you.

They can stay like that through their 50's.

Checked your profile and, just as I thought, a 'youngun', only 34. What you 'boys' need to realize is that women can stay like that up to the day they drop, whether that's 50, 60 or 120. They possess the ONLY human organ that has no other purpose than to provide sexual pleasure, the clitoris. It never stops working.

Until the day they die, they can enjoy orgasms by themselves through masturbation and sexual relations with others as long as someone shows an interest in doing that with them. :D

Back