Request-Your BBC pregnant Photos

I love ThirdWheel anyone had an update on her?
Thanks, so baby number 2 was white, I was hoping for a black baby boy, but I still love my little guy anyways. I've still got a bit of baby weight to lose before I start looking for another BBC but I'm almost there so hopefully in a month or two I'll have one or two big black cocks stretching out my slutty white holes and my hubby will get some new pictures and videos for everyone to see

Thanks, so baby number 2 was white, I was hoping for a black baby boy, but I still love my little guy anyways. I've still got a bit of baby weight to lose before I start looking for another BBC but I'm almost there so hopefully in a month or two I'll have one or two big black cocks stretching out my slutty white holes and my hubby will get some new pictures and videos for everyone to see

I really hope you get black breed this time. It makes us white boys very hard to see this happen

So this thread just shows white pregnant women, no black bull, no black baby birth... We're just gonna say she is BBC pregnant? And the girl who started the thread didn't even give birth to a black baby lol
Ooookay

Hey,

I have a suggestion. Why don't you email DFW Knight? He's handsome, very well hung, and pretty dark black. He'll record the whole experience to the highest quality too. And best of all, he has an extremely successful record of breeding wives and teens alike. Rebecca Reynolds got pregnant by him in their very first shoot together, just after she turned 18! You could have his baby! He's impregnated too many women to actually want to interfere with your family after the birth. And just ask him to bring some hung, extra dark, and aggressive friends to gangbang you. I don't think he'll mind. That way, you don't even know who the daddy is. Why not?!

After I graduated from college, Angie and Al moved in together. They also stopped swinging and Angie went off the Pill. When Angie wrote me to tell me about it, she said she and Al were engaging in natural lovemaking. When I made a surprise visit several months later, Angie was almost five months along with her and Al's biracial *******. Needless to say, I was surprised and also not surprised. After Angie miscarried her first pregnancy at 18, she was concerned about her ability to carry a pregnancy to term. And, their original plan was that Angie would give birth with the baby being adopted privately -but without ever having told me about it! Her body would obviously bear the signs of pregnancy. But, I was going to be left to wonder. This photo is one of the very few they sent me with Angie pregnant for the second time...

Rick

Baby On Board.jpg

Hope hubby stick around later after all these ******* pop out your slutty pussy !!
Believe me mix ******* need fathers just ( you're other *******)hold on!!

Back