Request to Post Your Wife's/Girlfriend's Photos

It always has and does fascinate me that cuckolds have such stunning and sexy wives. Proves having a tiny dick and being hopeless at fucking, isn't always a deal breaker when it comes to bagging and keeping a sexy wife.

It always has and does fascinate me that cuckolds have such stunning and sexy wives. Proves having a tiny dick and being hopeless at fucking, isn't always a deal breaker when it comes to bagging and keeping a sexy wife.

True, true. I see folks, in public, sometimes on TV, with a hot wife, sometimes, showing her self off a little, and I have to wonder if it's a cuckold situation, where the guy is quite average, but the lady is well above average.

Yeah, I think the same thing, stunning wives, trophy wives with cuckolds. I have had only 3 partners in my life and only had sex with 5 women in total, but I must say, the 3 that were/are long time partners were stunning and very intelligent, yet all 3 loved huge cocks, hard rough sex and I could;t give them any of that, yet they still partnered with me.

I was the envy of a lot of men, but little did they know I had a tiny cock, never get laid, and jerk off while my women were getting fucked by other men. I think most guys must have thought I was hung like a horse. I must say though, trophy wives are expensive to keep, if you don't have a big cock that can do the job, you better have a credit card that can :)

Yeah, I think the same thing, stunning wives, trophy wives with cuckolds. I have had only 3 partners in my life and only had sex with 5 women in total, but I must say, the 3 that were/are long time partners were stunning and very intelligent, yet all 3 loved huge cocks, hard rough sex and I could;t give them any of that, yet they still partnered with me.

I was the envy of a lot of men, but little did they know I had a tiny cock, never get laid, and jerk off while my women were getting fucked by other men. I think most guys must have thought I was hung like a horse. I must say though, trophy wives are expensive to keep, if you don't have a big cock that can do the job, you better have a credit card that can :)

No desire to maintain a trophy wife, but if she wants to get a lot of black cock, I am okay with that.

No desire to maintain a trophy wife, but if she wants to get a lot of black cock, I am okay with that.
Agree, my last two were trophy wives, and they are hard work and very expensive. They get hit on all the time, not just to fuck, but guys want them as partners/ wives of their own and do try to seal them from you. When they find out you're a cuckold with a small cock, they think its their right to offer your wife a better life/sex etc. I must have had a dozen seriously rich, successful, good looking guys offer my ex's a new life without me. A couple willing to leave their wives.
So it can be quite exhausting and emotionally challenging, especially if your wives had a taste for other cock, i spent a lot of time putting out spot fires.

My current wife, as much as she's flattered and has enjoys sex with other men, she's more than happy with me and much more down to earth with a great job and doesn't expect or want a free ride offered my other men sniffing around.

Thank you for the kind words. Kailee is one of a kind. She is very pretty. When I met her she looked like a cross of Meg Ryan and Drew Barrymore. She is very smart and has a BBA from a prestigious University. She is 5'6" tall and is 138 lbs, with blue eyes and natural 36DD. I am lucky that I have never once seen another woman that turns me on more. She is very trust worthy and has never gone beyond flirting and kissing another person. She is occasionally interested in other women. While in high school she had a two year love and sexual relationship with another girl. She is creative, kinky, submissive, and sexually open to most things.She is a school teacher, a Mom, and Hot wife. She has only fucked eight men and two women in her life. She has just entered her fourties and our sex life is really slowing down. It feels like she is giving into her age and thinks the best years are gone. She really has no idea of how sexy and good looking she is. She use to get turned on by the idea of being taken by a black man or men. Seven or eight years ago it almost happened. We actually met three young black men at a local concert club. We were sitting next to them while the band played. She danced with one of them. They commented on her looks and speculated on her sexual abilities. We had had a few and asked them if they would be interested in gang banging my wife. They were all for it. I then brought the subject up with her and she smiled and said yes. They were to follow us to a close by hotel, but at the last second they lost their nerve. I pulled into the hotel parking and they kept going. So she has been willing to actually do this in the past. I am hoping this site might rev her engines back up. Their loss, she was willing to be their slave and do anything they wanted.
That’s a shame..wish I had the opportunity

Back