Request to Post Your Wife's/Girlfriend's Photos

Finally, I begged and begged and begged and groveled, and then begged some more. She finally said I could post one picture on here as long as it does not show her face or to much skin at this point. It will be up to you to convince her to let me do more. Either way, love to hear what you think of her hot body.

View attachment 281784
Greeting hot dude. I'm still working on my woman to take BBC.

All good things! Some comments where they were to big, some say there rough lovers! But everyone exp is different! Its all good from what I gather, I just think the idea of a big dick scares her! From what she has told me, her past they havnt been very big! I know size doesn't always matter!

Fair comment my cock has scared a few women as well literally ran away lol it's it just the cock some lazy BBC are just fat n unfit don't know what to do with it mostky though those of active tend to stay buff n fit ready for hard physical fun....

All good things! Some comments where they were to big, some say there rough lovers! But everyone exp is different! Its all good from what I gather, I just think the idea of a big dick scares her! From what she has told me, her past they havnt been very big! I know size doesn't always matter!
I'm gentle has she wants x

Back