Request for the Real Ladies of Florida

blackmeat

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
IL, US
FLORIDA. In Spanish this name means "flower". A state that is an amalgamation of many cultural influences from the deep southern twang, the "hanging chads", rich Cuban flavors in food and babes and a growing Portuguese population from Brazil. This State is HOTTT with ALL of their "Flors Hermosa" or beautiful flowers. Ladies, from Miami, Orlando to Tallahassee, come show us brothas why we want to come down to the state of oranges and (YOUR) flowers! Women in images MUST be 21 and above, fakes are NOT allowed. (And I WILL CONFIRM).
large_dcc82b7439b011e3b0e622000ab78692_8.jpg large_mandi.jpg

I'm looking to serve as a white slave for a black man and girl. I have a strapon for her to use on me and a chastity device to lock my tiny baby penis in
This thread is for women to post THEIR photos, NOT Men or Men who wear chaasity devices.

That's RIGHT BM! I don't know what he was thinking.

1) he wasn't thinking, or if he was, he was thinking with his "baby penis"
2) it's just typical of every interracial site- make a site about black men and white/latina/asian women, get overrun by white men who think that because they suck dick or take it in the ass that that qualifies them as a woman. it's like the us embassy in april 1975 when saigon fell.

Images formerly posted in this post have been removed due that they were off-topic from the theme of this thread.
Very nice please keep showing those sexy woman from Florida.
Yes, very nice!! I’m from Central Florida, so I’m used to seeing BBC women, but I must say, some of these women I would never guess are into BBC!! A lot of times they have a certain look or there’s something about them that give them away and I have radar for them. But some of these, I was like wow, her?!?!? Keep them coming bruh!! Keep them coming!!

Back