Request for REAL Women of Georgia

blackmeat

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
IL, US
"Georgia, Georgia, The hole day through..." You Sexy Georgia Peaches, from HOTlanta, Albany, Marietta, when we brothas from the North look at you , we say, "DAYMN, what's in the water down here that make these babes booties SO big man?" So show us what you got you Sexy Peaches! Show us brothas WHY we should be flying into "The Peach State" to get a taste of your sweet "Peaches"! Women in images MUST be 21 and above, fakes are NOT allowed. (And I WILL CONFIRM).
Sexygergiapeach2605.jpg 01.jpg Busty redhead MILF in Georgia.jpg compainionsexygeorgiapeach40.jpg happinesssexygeorgiapeach33.jpg happinesssexygeorgiapeach3304.jpg happinesssexygeorgiapeach3306.jpg housewifesexygeorgiapeach3302.jpg sexyGeorgiapeach.jpg sexyGeorgiapeach02.jpg Sexygergiapeach2603.jpg

Guess we got a couple of decent peaches in GA :) Ladies if you would like to meet a Gentleman and a Scholar feel free to send me a message.

I AM LOOKING DAMN THEY ARE FINE sexy JUST POST ME UP SO WE MEET UP.
"Georgia, Georgia, The hole day through..." You Sexy Georgia Peaches, from HOTlanta, Albany, Marietta, when we brothas from the North look at you , we say, "DAYMN, what's in the water down here that make these babes booties SO big man?" So show us what you got you Sexy Peaches! Show us brothas WHY we should be flying into "The Peach State" to get a taste of your sweet "Peaches"! Women in images MUST be 21 and above, fakes are NOT allowed. (And I WILL CONFIRM).
View attachment 312993 View attachment 312994 View attachment 312995 View attachment 312996 View attachment 312997 View attachment 312998 View attachment 312999 View attachment 313000 View attachment 313001 View attachment 313002 View attachment 313003

Back