Request for REAL Ladies of D.C. (MD & VA)

blackmeat

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
IL, US
Washington, D.C.; the third "home" of our President, (Hawii and Chicago). There are some FYNE women in D.C.! Because most women in D.C. aren't only from the District-Maryland-Virginia area but from other U.S. states and tributaries, but also from other countries around the globe, as diplomats, foreign embassy personnel, etc.) When I lived in northern Virginia, there were nine women to every male. Now, there may be more! But for now, in THIS "global" community, we encourage you ladies from D.C. to post here in THIS thread why us brothas should desire you "Capitol cuties!" Females in images MUST be 21 and above, NO photo-shopped or fakes are allowed. (And I WILL CONFIRM).

Washington, D.C.; the third "home" of our President, (Hawii and Chicago). There are some FYNE women in D.C.! Because most women in D.C. aren't only from the District-Maryland-Virginia area but from other U.S. states and tributaries, but also from other countries around the globe, as diplomats, foreign embassy personnel, etc.) When I lived in northern Virginia, there were nine women to every male. Now, there may be more! But for now, in THIS "global" community, we encourage you ladies from D.C. to post here in THIS thread why us brothas should desire you "Capitol cuties!" Females in images MUST be 21 and above, NO photo-shopped or fakes are allowed. (And I WILL CONFIRM).
Hi!

Back