Request for ladies with Pierced Pussies

I was asking about pussy piercings in particular...which ones?
I love it when women get pussies nipples and tongue pierced
Oh, yes, tongue piercings are definitely the most obviously useful :wub:

I was thinking about cunt piercings...there are so many...there is also a wicked little piercing a girl I was with not too long ago had, between the pussy and ass....

:blackheart: Lanie

Like I said, I'm considering it....

What piercings do you, and other guys, find hottest...or even useful in some way?

:blackheart: Lanie
Wife got hood done after saying no way . Lol I was trying to have her get clit done and they said no clit to small and dangerous (might lose feeling). She she got her hood done.Than she got both outer labias done and nipples. The hood one grew crooked so she took it out and later got it redone and it grew out so she just left her labias in. After a couple of years took out nipple rings cause always hard and poking thru shirts. Pulled out 1 labia ring playing and down to just one labia piercing now. She said none effected or enhanced sex but labia fun to hook things up to and play with. But the hood is nice and pretty to look at.

Why did she take it out?

I've been toying with the idea of getting one myself...I know girls who have gone both ways, got them but didn't like them, or got one and then and then more and love it...at least you can undo it, unlike tats....

<3 Lanie

She said it was very painful for the week following the procedure, and she did not like it.. so she took it out. I never even got to touch it, lick it or fuck her with it in... and then it was gone.

I'm not sure if she had given it a little more time to "heal" if she would have enjoyed it on any level... but we will never know.

Her nipples were pierced too for a while, but she started to have an issue with the left one and took those out too... then she needed a little fix of her left nipple.. and then no more body piercings for her.

Back