Request for Girls in their "Little Black Dress"

This is the real "body positivity." A genuinely hot body in a genuinely hot outfit.

Not a delusional land whale who needs to hit the gym, but a genuinely hot girl whose body shouldn't be hidden. And the kind of wild outfit that a girl like her SHOULD wear but too few do because of getting shamed from fashion snobs on one side and prudes on the other.

She's also fabulously "built for black" and I hope she enjoys plenty of companionship with handsome black men. God knows she's gonna get their attention!

This is the real "body positivity." A genuinely hot body in a genuinely hot outfit.

Not a delusional land whale who needs to hit the gym, but a genuinely hot girl whose body shouldn't be hidden. And the kind of wild outfit that a girl like her SHOULD wear but too few do because of getting shamed from fashion snobs on one side and prudes on the other.

She's also fabulously "built for black" and I hope she enjoys plenty of companionship with handsome black men. God knows she's gonna get their attention!
She is an absolute knockout. I drool when I see a body like that in a tight sexy dress

Back