Request for Girls in their "Little Black Dress"

This kinda dress has a special meaning to me because it's exactly like the one I wore while on my first date with a black guy, in fact, I still wear it out with him sometimes when we go out. ...but sadly I must say, she sure looks a lot better in that dress than I do..

Oh wow. I'm sure you look stunning in it and I'm happy I could bring back memories.

I'm just contributing here because it seems to be a popular topic among the black gentlemen but would you say it's a "thing" among white girls to choose a black dress in particular when going on a date with a black guy? Maybe white girls like the symbolism?

Oh wow. I'm sure you look stunning in it and I'm happy I could bring back memories.

I'm just contributing here because it seems to be a popular topic among the black gentlemen but would you say it's a "thing" among white girls to choose a black dress in particular when going on a date with a black guy? Maybe white girls like the symbolism?

Well, I was only 24 y/o on my first date with a black guy and not trying to sound conceded or anything like that but I always thought I look good in that dress. Fortunately, weight has never been an issue for me and I still fit into that dress just like I did 22 years ago and my black boyfriend continues to say I look just as good in it now than I did way back then. I'm only 5'-1" so I just don't have those beautiful long legs like the girl in the photo..

Back