Repeatedly cumming inside you...

Personally I adore bareback; love the feeling of hot cum deep inside, which always makes me orgasm. That is why I prefer a steady black BF so we can always have bareback sex.

Interested in a lady that is willing to be my personal cum dump..over and over...no pill...clean and discreet...no condom.......preferably mature and very sexy, very clean like me and very vocal. Mature and no chance of getting pregnant.....kik me at chicagoblackmale38 or reply to post.
Wish I could fill the bill

Interested in a lady that is willing to be my personal cum dump..over and over...no pill...clean and discreet...no condom.......preferably mature and very sexy, very clean like me and very vocal. Mature and no chance of getting pregnant.....kik me at chicagoblackmale38 or reply to post.

It is so refreshing to see that you are not trying to get someone pregnant! At lot of men don't seem to care, or even ask if I can still conceive! When they get that cock in, it is too late!

59 here MWF and doing this all totally discrete and secretive. Being married the best I can do is host though but can and am willing to host any or all nights while hubby is working. He works 3rd shift 11 pm till 7 am and 7 days a week, Shares a ride with another guy here in town so once they are at work hes stuck there so we have the night to ourself. If your all okay with this all I sure could use some company with absolutely no sex at home. Not looking for love or relationship just great sex as often as I can get it too. And yes all cum in my pussy and if its not bareback its not happening with me because thats the way I judge if I did everything right for my lover by the amount of his cum he leaves me dripping with the morning after.

Back