Reparations

I wish people would drop the reparation crap. The best revenge is to be successful. I am called Mr. or sir because I am successful and have achieved a level of power. People defer to me because of my success. The women I fuck are for the most part in LTR with me, they keep coming back because the like what my cock does to them.

I have never been a slave nor do I know anyone that has been or is a slave. I do know a lot of people including myself that are descendents of slaves. If you take a good look at history I am sure that a majority of the population of the world had ancestors that were slaves at one time or another. Up until a hundred or so years ago slavery was pretty common world wide. I abhor the concept of slavery and I don't like it even in a role playing scenario. Exchanging one form of bigotry or oppression for another isn't progress.

tumblr_nfwzo5HSO31tcf5pxo1_500.jpg

I do some small things each and every day to make some form of reparations; most of the time it includes giving back some extra change to my Black customers at my own expense, or by offering them discounts that I would never offer to my White customers. It's not much, but it's something.

What makes you think that a black person "needs" reparations?

because black men had many disadvantages and problem in the white world. with white prejudice and racisten.
It's true that blacks have been the subject of prejudice and racism. All that means is that those activities should stop. I have worked hard and I enjoy a level of success that allows me to live very comfortably. Affirmative actions implies that a black person isn't smart or good enough to make it on a level playing field. Reparations are just "guilt money". I don't know anyone that has been a slave. Anyone deserving any reparations is long dead. The only ones that want reparations are whites want to pay to relieve their guilt or blacks that want a free lunch.

It's true that blacks have been the subject of prejudice and racism. All that means is that those activities should stop. I have worked hard and I enjoy a level of success that allows me to live very comfortably. Affirmative actions implies that a black person isn't smart or good enough to make it on a level playing field. Reparations are just "guilt money". I don't know anyone that has been a slave. Anyone deserving any reparations is long dead. The only ones that want reparations are whites want to pay to relieve their guilt or blacks that want a free lunch.

I have.

Slavery is alive and well today.

That said until Europe has had reparation for the Dark Ages inflicted on them by North Africa any later reparations are a mute point. One of the greatest slave owning countries was African, just ask Moses.

Let's deal with slavery today first!

Back