Reluctant Sissy Cuckold

UK based male who has been sissyfied and now regularly has to wear suspenders, stockings and a cock cage to work (and heels at home) while my wife 'entertains' a string of Bull lovers. She has humiliated me by fitting the CB3000 chastity device to my cock, which is made for the 'smaller man' and she always points this out when I am introduced to her latest black stud. My cock is fit to burst but I fear relief is unlikely. Does anyone have any advice as to what I should do?

UK based male who has been sissyfied and now regularly has to wear suspenders, stockings and a cock cage to work (and heels at home) while my wife 'entertains' a string of Bull lovers. She has humiliated me by fitting the CB3000 chastity device to my cock, which is made for the 'smaller man' and she always points this out when I am introduced to her latest black stud. My cock is fit to burst but I fear relief is unlikely. Does anyone have any advice as to what I should do?

Nothing you can do but keep her happy. This is your fait and you need to accept it.

Back