Reluctance towards Swallowing

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
A question to the lovely ladies in here: I know most women having sex with black men would be quick yo say they've always swallowed their cum, just as they enjoy taking him bareback. But I'd like some honesty here, especially for those who haven't yet thought of swallowing cum. I want to know what keeps you from trying it, orwhether you're seriously looking forward to it.

A question to the lovely ladies in here: I know most women having sex with black men would be quick yo say they've always swallowed their cum, just as they enjoy taking him bareback. But I'd like some honesty here, especially for those who haven't yet thought of swallowing cum. I want to know what keeps you from trying it, orwhether you're seriously looking forward to it.
Sorry, not a lady but i know i got my wife to go from barely liking to suck cock to actually loving it and she now swallows every time i blow in her mouth, i cum a good amount and sometimes she struggles to swallow it all but does so i am pretty sure she would swallow a black guys load as well.

you have to realize it's kind of gross and even a little degrading but when you get over it..and like..just try it it isn't really that big a deal ..so..if someone asks me "spit or swallow?" i say swallow..it's easier than finding a place to spit~S~..but for some reason i get left with a bad case of the munchies..seriously

. ..so..if someone asks me "spit or swallow?" i say swallow..it's easier than finding a place to spit~S~

:) Now that is "classy" actually, cause nothing can ruin the event more than a woman that treats a man's semen like it is battery acid. :(
My wife, like Alanm's, wasn't all that thrilled, 17-18 years ago, at gobbling down cum, but once she read all the reports on its ingredients and nutrition, she convinced herself it was a small, healthy snack. Now, she not only swallows it when she give me a BJ, she milks my softening cock & lightly squeezes my balls to encourage every drop out, then she licks her lips, fingers, etc and gives me a big smile ... now how can a guy NOT love that kind of woman? ;)

First few times were pretty tough for me but over the years have learned to tolerate it. Still not my favorite flavor though :)
I suspect my wife would say the same, she will gag sometimes while swallowing but i think thats mostly due to the volume. I can cum a big load.

First few times were pretty tough for me but over the years have learned to tolerate it. Still not my favorite flavor though :)

Try eating some green olives before hand. In a martini would be even better! :D
The flavor of the olives will mask the other taste.

you have to realize it's kind of gross and even a little degrading but when you get over it..and like..just try it it isn't really that big a deal ..so..if someone asks me "spit or swallow?" i say swallow..it's easier than finding a place to spit~S~..but for some reason i get left with a bad case of the munchies..seriously

You might want to make sure the guy hasn't be indulging in any "herbal" smoke. :D

tumblr_maum12xxCs1rsl8k7o1_500.jpg

Just my thought.

I hate the taste of cum, and am not all that into having dicks in my mouth or giving any kind of oral (to a guy :oops: ) - the oral thing maybe having to do with a long-term ex BF who continually tried to ******* it and like to take pics of trying to stuff his dick in my mouth, though come to think of it it ended up that way because I didn't like it to begin with. It is one of the things I have been dealing with in trying to set up a BBC encounter, and going so far as to ask guys if I can avoid it.

On the other hand, I love cock in my cunt...and ass ;)...and I have a virtual fetish about being cum in, and left dripping.....

My wife/cuckoldress has always been a swallower. I am too. The "cum dodging" women need to learn. A Black Mans cum is thick, rich and delicious! Neither of us EVER dodge a cum shot! Good to the last drop!

My wife/cuckoldress has always been a swallower. I am too. The "cum dodging" women need to learn. A Black Mans cum is thick, rich and delicious! Neither of us EVER dodge a cum shot! Good to the last drop!
Would love to give your wife some of this cream!!

I have been told that there is a considerable difference in the taste of semen. The taste is effected in large part by the person's diet. On of my bed partners commented that she didn't like like to blow a smoker because their cum tasted bitter. Never having sucked on a cock I have to rely on what I have been told. Like anything else people put in their mouths there is always going to be a difference in tastes

Back