Religion & Interracial Sex

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria

The question of religion in a woman’s sex life can be seen from either side of the coin with equal arguments to match. By this I mean that it plays both good and bad roles, depending on which way you want to look at it. Most would consider the thought of having sex before marriage as bad, even worse to think of them having sex with another man even while they’re already married as something damnable. Though we’d consider such women who allow religion to strong-arm them from enjoying their life as people stuck in a closet (that’s not pun referencing being gay, mind you), and for such women, they’re known to carry the image of sex as a deepening burden, when really it ought not to.

http://damiendsoul.blogspot.com/2013/08/white-slut-training-pt-2.html

I want to ask the question: How much does your respective religion have any influence as regards to your choice of indulging in interracial sex?

The question of religion in a woman’s sex life can be seen from either side of the coin with equal arguments to match. By this I mean that it plays both good and bad roles, depending on which way you want to look at it. Most would consider the thought of having sex before marriage as bad, even worse to think of them having sex with another man even while they’re already married as something damnable. Though we’d consider such women who allow religion to strong-arm them from enjoying their life as people stuck in a closet (that’s not pun referencing being gay, mind you), and for such women, they’re known to carry the image of sex as a deepening burden, when really it ought not to.

I want to ask the question: How much does your respective religion have any influence as regards to your choice of indulging in interracial sex?
You know, DSoul, you always ask probing, intelligent questions. With my ex-wife, she was a staunch Catholic. From the Philippines. She played around at opening up our marriage, but was never serious about it. My fiance is very serious about it, even though she is Catholic and filipina, as well. There is a difference in attitude. A hubby can tell.

1. The black Bull, Master, or Lord how ever he wishes to be called, wins simply
by gaining in every matter imaginable. In old times, people fought wars over
slaves, now a white couple willingly gives themselves to him because they know
and understand how they benefit.
2. Secondly, the white husband benefits through living out his dreams, which are
deeply rooted in his cuckold instincts. He might not always know why or
understand, but his instincts tell him, he is doing the right thing. Other than
that, he gains guidance, protection, and most of all a reason and purpose to why
he was put on this earth.
3. The white wife has nearly the same benefits as the husband, with the
exception, she gets to enjoy the physical side though intercourse. Perhaps she
even gets the honour of being impregnated and enjoying every minute of her lords
baby in her belly.
4. Finally, if the couple reached their goal in parenting their lord's baby,
which is actually their baby to raise, then they get to watch it grow up and do
wonders. Perhaps it will become a great political leader, entrepreneur or a
great athlete.

O black Lord Shango, if you will look down upon my sorrow and answer my prayer and give me a baby, then I will give him back to you, and the baby will be yours for its entire lifetime, but I will adopt, love and cherish the baby as my own.

Oh merciful, powerful Lord Shango, thank you for granting us our wish and thank you for guiding us in your glory.

I asked you/ Lord Shango to give me this baby, and you/ Lord Shango have granted me my request;
and now I am taking on my responsibilities by adopting the baby, yet the baby belongs to you/ Lord Shango for as long as it lives. I promise to obey and love my wife, to provide for my family and to always remain loyal and faithful.

The importance of cuckolding the white male by Blacks

The basic definition of a cuckold is a man who's wife is unfaithful to him. In other words any man who's wife has sex with other men is a cuckold. There are different levels of cuckolding. Some men become cuckolds by chance, that is their wife has an affair with another man. The husband may or may not know about the affair. If he knows he may leave his wife.

But there is another form of cuckolding used by conquering or dominating males that has been in use since the dawn of time. This form of cuckoldry is what is and must be used by Black Males to control their white subjects. It was used thousands of years ago by concurring nations, tribes and armies. When the superior ******* took over a village, town or city the conquering males would take the wives of the local males and breed them. They would impregnate as many of the women as they could for several very good reasons. By doing so, most of the women became attached to the superior males. They changed their loyalty and allegiance to the better man. They looked upon their husbands as lower beings. This provided the superior men with an advantage of having the women loyal and obedient to them, removing the ability of the local inferior men to cause trouble, showing the inferior males their true place and helping them accept it and improving the population though the superior genes.

Domination of a populous has always been done through the sexing of the female population no matter if it is humans or the ******* kingdom. Those who do the breeding are the ones in control, it's just that simple.

After concurring took place a term called "first rights" was brought into use. What this meant was that the concurring ruling party had first rights to breed any female of age. This was usually done when a couple were married,the local ruling party would take the female and breed her until she became pregnant and then she was returned to her husband with baby. This instilled who was superior, who was in charge and who they better respect. Hollywood has portrayed this act as not being wanted by the female. Well of course, it was being re wrote by white males who feared the truth get out but reality was the females, for the most part wanted to have their children by the superior males, the leaders, the royalty. They had to marry an inferior male because life was hard without a husband but they could bear children by a real superior man and they did. Some of them found ways to have additional children by the ruler because he was usually very good at sex, offered better living conditions and food.

Many of theses women used this to further control their inferior husbands by letting them know how great King so and so was. This is where cuckolding really came into place. The rulers were often told the women were taunting their husbands about being cuckolded and they enjoyed the even greater power from this knowledge.

Today as then many husbands realize they are unable to provide their wives with all of the benfits and advantages that other more superior men often can yet they choose to have a wife for the company and pleasure of loving her. In fact cuckolds came to learn that being with a woman who has a very good lover relieves a great deal of pressure and women with a cuckolded husband find it is very nice being able to enjoy great sex with real men and still have a male, all though inferior, at home to help out.

The cuckolded male recognizes the superiority of the superior male and relinquishes his husbandly rights often being told by the lover or wife he is not to have any sex with his wife. His submission to the real man and to his wife result in a unique and very workable relationship where by the real man takes over rule, the wife takes her position under him and over her husband. This results in a wonderful and very effective union.

This now brings us to the importance of cuckolding the white male by Blacks. For Blacks to take full control they must cuckold the white male. First it is a natural and effect means of control and dominance and this must be excised by the Black Male if he is to rule properly. The Black man can now spread his seed though the white wife to improve the species. The white female will become dedicated, loyal and obedient to the Black male and help insure that the white male is obedient and loyal as well. And the white male assumes his proper role as the lackey and servant to both the Black race and the white female.

As any participant in such a relationship can attest, the Black male will be greatly empowered, the white female will become very satisfied and content and the white male will be subservient and respectful as well as in awe of his Black Masters powers.

The rightful position of the Black Male in leadership can not occur unless cuckoldry of the white male takes place. It is one of the critical elements to success of Blacks taking power and providing leadership to the rest of the world as well as total submission of the white race to the Superior Black race.

Presented by Blacks for a better world.

a0cac2f398af8d90ec24d6ae01ce5d4f.jpg

Attachments

• acbcee1b2fd8741315d1b2a060714fcf.jpg
    acbcee1b2fd8741315d1b2a060714fcf.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 4
  • amonkhet-art2.jpg
    amonkhet-art2.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 4
  • ausar-osiris.jpg
    ausar-osiris.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 4
  • azy-n3k-osoosi.jpg
    azy-n3k-osoosi.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 4
  • bfe61e0aa39ea35d4e5fdfed4f19b521.jpg
    bfe61e0aa39ea35d4e5fdfed4f19b521.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 3
  • ca0ed1c65a2c0ac1fcedc7e3ad36b66d.jpg
    ca0ed1c65a2c0ac1fcedc7e3ad36b66d.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 2
  • ibi-god-s-wife-amun-detail-black-stone-sarcophagus-there-part-collection-egyptian-museum-turin...jpg
    ibi-god-s-wife-amun-detail-black-stone-sarcophagus-there-part-collection-egyptian-museum-turin...jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 6
  • tumblr_omy47fJVSk1uwz07do1_540.jpg
    tumblr_omy47fJVSk1uwz07do1_540.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 11
  • tumblr_omy47fJVSk1uwz07do2_540.jpg
    tumblr_omy47fJVSk1uwz07do2_540.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 12
  • tumblr_oqz1l2Ndiw1w625b5o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_oqz1l2Ndiw1w625b5o1_500.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 13
  • tumblr_p0kgszNNMN1w52semo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_p0kgszNNMN1w52semo1_500.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 10
  • yoruba-deities-7.jpg
    yoruba-deities-7.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 9
religion

[ri-lij-uh n]

See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
noun
  1. a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, especially when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.
  2. a specific fundamental set of beliefs and practices generally agreed upon by a number of persons or sects: the Christian religion; the Buddhist religion.
  3. the body of persons adhering to a particular set of beliefs and practices: a world council of religions.

Attachments

• 2138ff7c0bc1b985eabbb3d2ec2c511f.jpg
    2138ff7c0bc1b985eabbb3d2ec2c511f.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 8

it is wrong outside of marriage so it has a strong influence but sexual desire often takes over and we fail but we can still be forgiven

There are some beautiful blondes in my church who married black guys. Some initially met resistance from their parents. But they and their pastors used the Bible to emphasize the equality of all races and their parents embraced and accepted the marriages. All have produced many beautiful black babies now. These are beautiful, intelligent, wholesome Wheaton College girls who are now making black babies.

Back