relax white man, its not gay...

gay is when you will suck any cock ,, bi is when you will suck a cock from time to time ,, loving it is when you have a bbc in your mouth to make him happy,,,,
I agree .. did you hubby suck BBC naturally or did you have to make him suck at first? Like how did he get started?

I told my husband to keep my "boyfriend" happy and do whatever he wants. So when he told my husband to suck it with me, I told him "It's ok, it's not gay, just do it." He's sucked several dicks for me since and has learned to really like it. Even got up one morning and caught him blowing my "boyfriend" on the couch. He can actually take down much more than I can, so the guys love it.

At first, I was just secretly hoping he would do it. I have always been turned on by the idea, but had no plans to tell him he had to. Then, he started asking me for other women "to be fair". That was out of the question for me. Now, "we're even" because he "gets to" suck the same men I suck. Still haven't let anyone have is ass yet, even tho one guy really wanted to do that. I will allow it eventually. The idea turns me on.

I told my husband to keep my "boyfriend" happy and do whatever he wants. So when he told my husband to suck it with me, I told him "It's ok, it's not gay, just do it." He's sucked several dicks for me since and has learned to really like it. Even got up one morning and caught him blowing my "boyfriend" on the couch. He can actually take down much more than I can, so the guys love it.
That's awesome

At first, I was just secretly hoping he would do it. I have always been turned on by the idea, but had no plans to tell him he had to. Then, he started asking me for other women "to be fair". That was out of the question for me. Now, "we're even" because he "gets to" suck the same men I suck. Still haven't let anyone have is ass yet, even tho one guy really wanted to do that. I will allow it eventually. The idea turns me on.
Haha you are great

Back