relax white man, its not gay...

At first, I was just secretly hoping he would do it. I have always been turned on by the idea, but had no plans to tell him he had to. Then, he started asking me for other women "to be fair". That was out of the question for me. Now, "we're even" because he "gets to" suck the same men I suck. Still haven't let anyone have is ass yet, even tho one guy really wanted to do that. I will allow it eventually. The idea turns me on.
:))))))))))))))---------------------------

At first, I was just secretly hoping he would do it. I have always been turned on by the idea, but had no plans to tell him he had to. Then, he started asking me for other women "to be fair". That was out of the question for me. Now, "we're even" because he "gets to" suck the same men I suck. Still haven't let anyone have is ass yet, even tho one guy really wanted to do that. I will allow it eventually. The idea turns me on.

I'd have done it willingly, then even more enthusiastically knowing that it turned you on, while wanting to share the pleasure and excitement to deeper depths together.

We find this an intriguing topic. Hubby has always been, and will continue to be, an alpha male. He was the one that lead me down this path and has encouraged me into becoming a Queen of Spades in training. Yes, I have been with a few black men over the years, but I have not reached my full potential yet. I haven't met that, "OMFG how am I going to take all of that BBC, man yet." Hopefully soon!

Anyway, hubby loves to clean me up and fall into my gaping pussy after my black lover is done with me, but recently I asked, "What if my lover asked him to clean up his BBC?" To my surprise, hubby said, "Yes he would." He went on to say that he had a fantasy of 69ing me while my black lover fucked me doggie. This really turns me on! So now these things are on our bucket list to try at least once.......and more if we both like it.

I told my husband to keep my "boyfriend" happy and do whatever he wants. So when he told my husband to suck it with me, I told him "It's ok, it's not gay, just do it." He's sucked several dicks for me since and has learned to really like it. Even got up one morning and caught him blowing my "boyfriend" on the couch. He can actually take down much more than I can, so the guys love it.
I think it s thé better way for white males to have sex

Back