relatively new here

cw0203

Couple
Hi everyone. I'm Christina, a married white female. 5'1" 147 lbs 44dd and shaved. I became interested in black men after I saw my *******'s boyfriend one afternoon. He was in the restroom when I walked in and he had a huge cock. I was mesmerized. It's been 3 wonderful years since then.

Hi everyone. I'm Christina, a married white female. 5'1" 147 lbs 44dd and shaved. I became interested in black men after I saw my *******'s boyfriend one afternoon. He was in the restroom when I walked in and he had a huge cock. I was mesmerized. It's been 3 wonderful years since then.
these last three years have fucked with black boyfriend your *******?

Hello Christina! I hope your ******* doesn't mind sharing her boyfriend's cock with you. From your description,, I'd like to try you myself:exciting:. Hit me up sometime :bigsmile:

Hello I'm John and welcome. I'm new as well. I'm in DC and you?

Back