Relative newbies looking for club or low-stress date in Houston

HouIntenseCpl

Couple
Real Person
From
TX, US
We’re a couple, both 40, looking to finally make the plunge towards more of a bull + hotwife / cuckold scenario. We’ve previously swapped partners but looking for something more focused on my (her) pleasure now.

We’re looking for suggestions on a club or bar to get to know some well-hung BBC in a more casual setting, or perhaps a dinner or similar date, recognizing that we might not be ready to go all the way the first date. We plan to verify our account this weekend after a long time lurking.

Attachments

• 197E1FDF-10DE-415F-9249-D4B916B5C1CB.jpeg
    197E1FDF-10DE-415F-9249-D4B916B5C1CB.jpeg
    916.7 KB · Views: 309
Colette in houston is your only option. Been there before with a couple friend of mine. It was packed so they obviously are doing something right in houston

We’re a couple, both 40, looking to finally make the plunge towards more of a bull + hotwife / cuckold scenario. We’ve previously swapped partners but looking for something more focused on my (her) pleasure now.

We’re looking for suggestions on a club or bar to get to know some well-hung BBC in a more casual setting, or perhaps a dinner or similar date, recognizing that we might not be ready to go all the way the first date. We plan to verify our account this weekend after a long time lurking.
Hit me up. Real bull and frequent Houston.

Back