Relationship?

Don't be surprised, baby girl!. .lol
I'm sure you'll leave walking differently than when you arrived and I'd be drained :blackgrimace:

I belong to a group and everyone in the group, including me, is there for sex. I get along well with the women in the group, a couple of them I consider good friends but nobody is interested in dumping their spouse. Nearly all the relationships are long term. I think we have struck a good balance between variety and safety especially concerning STD's.
Sounds great to me!

(...) I have tried bringing up black acquaintances hoping the fantasy would encourage possibly something more. But she typically became reticent if I suggested this fantasy scenario, preferring a fictional black lover. So when I brought this question up I was a bit surprised she favored having a relationship. She felt there would be alot less to be nervous or worried about (...)
Most women would choose to keep things a secret from the start, having hook-ups in other places/towns and not their acquainted environment nor with people they already know. i guess part of it is fear of loss of reputation and upcoming rumors. It seems a lot easier if the lover is unknown at first and it is going to elaborate into a relationship later. The fewer people involved and the higher the level of trust you can put in them the easier it is to keep secrets.

Also most wives find it hard to redefine a role they have impersonated right from their upbringing, which includes values like loyalty and faithfulness. This is why in most cases it is the husband`s part to take steps first and to give approval and reassurance. Even if a wife is deciding about entering "the lifestyle" with her husband`s back-up, she probably won`t like to be seen as a "whore" or act like one - at least not from the start. This also favors one lover on the side over an arbitrary amount of lovers.
Being more submissive, her fantasies usually involve a dominant black man so I asked if she thought he might be less aggressive if he knew her. She felt just the opposite, that he would understand better what she wanted & she would be less inhibited. Besides, she pointed out giving me a mischievous look, I would be in a position to divulge some desires she may be embarrassed to suggest herself.
i think her observations are spot on. A lover who knows her and tries to understand and meet her needs is probably the better choice. It will be more intimate this way and easier for the woman to lose inhibitions. With a ONS you never know what you`ll get and usually it feels "colder" and there is more distance between the two lovers. Also, if the first experience turns out bad, it might as well end the two of you moving further this direction. However, it`s not an easy task to get to know the right person who meets her needs. :(

That she`d like you to "divulge some desires" that "she may be embarrassed to suggest herself", may relate to what i have said above: it might seem wrong to her to have such "wanton" desires as a "good wife", so it is up to you, the husband and "instance of moralty" in your marriage, to bring up and suggest "out of the box" ideas or a lifestyle that is commonly seen as unusual or even frowned upon but could possibly enhance your sex lives and marriage.
Also it relates to her submissive mind and the wish to be led.

It is crucial that you approve her of any of her desires and make her feel comfortable having them, without taboos, even if they are not exactly yours as well. Otherwise there will always be the perception that having desires or needs that seem unusual is wrong somehow.
It suddenly hit me what might develop out of that situation. What would it be like being in everyday situations with someone who has taken my wife, likely experienced things with her I was too timid to suggest. Would he know I am unable to satisfy her, would she tell him things about us that I never thought would be exposed? After considering her preference for a relationship I found the idea both worried & excited me, and I realized it could be much more exciting than just sex.
Whatever your next steps are, make sure to observe your woman`s reactions well whenever you make suggestions and lend her two ears and listen closely to what she says about her own desires, likes and dislikes. And most importantly you have to be ready, set up and agree to some ground rules, and be sure you can handle the situation, and be aware that with time it may naturally evolve into something else.

It seems like you`d prefer a lover for your woman who has some privileges over you - either granted or taken, right? i don`t think it`s a good idea to introduce this thought at an early state or even before you`ve started this lifestyle. The reason is that most women who actually give it a try only do it with the trust in an unharmed first relationship. To reduce some of your already established privileges or shared activities may be perceived as a potential threat to your relationship and may therefore as well be a door-closer.

Now, my own answer to the OP (altough, being male and knowing the question was not directed at me ;) )...
i`d much rather prefer a polyamory triad with the woman as the center having two balanced loving relationships with the men.

...But then again, most of all it would be up to her what kind of relationship(s) and lifestyle she decides to have and live. This, of course, only if i had already chosen the woman and feel comfortable within our relationship and there is trust on both sides. Advancement is always a good thing. ;)

For myself i highly prefer a strictly monogamous relationship, though.

I belong to a group and everyone in the group, including me, is there for sex. I get along well with the women in the group, a couple of them I consider good friends but nobody is interested in dumping their spouse. Nearly all the relationships are long term. I think we have struck a good balance between variety and safety especially concerning STD's.

I think I've told you this before Torpedo, but our group is all very long-term friends also but the only thing different is that all of us are couples, black men/white women couples only, so we all have a serious connection with our partners, two of our couples are even married.. So it is a little different for us as when the party is over, all of us girls go home with our black boyfriends/black husbands..

It depends on what you mean by relationship. My wife has had the same black lover for 18. months. She trusts him and he is able to satisfy her high libido. My wife is a very practical woman who doesn't want any STD.

My wife enjoys the terrific interracial sex she gets. He is much better able to satisfy her with his huge black equipment.

She likes her lover, but she doesn't love him. He is intelligent, good-looking, strong and he can fuck my wife for hours and bring her to multiple orgasms.

He is very much an Alpha male. When women want children they look for a partner who is strong, powerful and healthy.

My wife now wants a baby by her black lover because of his superior genes. I think I am going to give in to her wish as this is her top priority in life: Having a strong biracial baby.

If or rather when she drops the pill I will have to wear a condom to secure the baby the best genes.

My wife and I are going to raise the baby together as husband and wife.C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_tumblr_nf1zyvvXvm1sxjutro8_250.jpg

I slept around a lot after I went black at 50 years old. Even thou my husband didn't satisfy me sexually we still had a fairly good sex life. I had my favorite black guys that I spent a lot of time with but after 3 years I met Jamal/Horse and after 2 dates I had cut my husband off and was black only. After 6 months I left my husband and moved in with Jamal for 29 months. Jamal liked to see me get fucked by other black guys as much as my husband did so he shared me with lots of guys. I was totally owned by him and loved it. My husbands white dick is still the only white penis to have had sex with me.
Phyliss

I slept around a lot after I went black at 50 years old. Even thou my husband didn't satisfy me sexually we still had a fairly good sex life. I had my favorite black guys that I spent a lot of time with but after 3 years I met Jamal/Horse and after 2 dates I had cut my husband off and was black only. After 6 months I left my husband and moved in with Jamal for 29 months. Jamal liked to see me get fucked by other black guys as much as my husband did so he shared me with lots of guys. I was totally owned by him and loved it. My husbands white dick is still the only white penis to have had sex with me.
Phyliss
Thanks for sharing your experiences, Phyllis I talk with other cuckold couples who also want a biracial baby. It's a great relief to share experiences with likeminded people.C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_r014.jpg

Back