Relationship?

My first wife was in it for the sex the more guys she screwed the better, my second wife has being seeing a black man since college never will be together but still enjoy each other.

Im married so all I need is the cock. Nothing personal will be passed between myself and my lover. After I get mine, and that will take awhile believe me, then he can leave. Thats just me. We want a toy for me to play with. Nothing more, nothing less. But he has to be a nice and respectful toy thats for sure or we just won't play the game.

I love the aggressive excitement that black men show, when I am open to their approach. I don't let them know that I am
"available" right away, and I learn as much about them as possible with our conversation. It excites me to see where they will
go with me in public.

Some are so shy, and reserved, that I have had to give a little hint, but most will test me to see if I would consider more!

I've been married to my husband over 25 years and never been with BBC, but honestly, if I had the chance I would not mind having a black man couple

Im married so all I need is the cock. Nothing personal will be passed between myself and my lover. After I get mine, and that will take awhile believe me, then he can leave. Thats just me. We want a toy for me to play with. Nothing more, nothing less. But he has to be a nice and respectful toy thats for sure or we just won't play the game.
I belong to a group and everyone in the group, including me, is there for sex. I get along well with the women in the group, a couple of them I consider good friends but nobody is interested in dumping their spouse. Nearly all the relationships are long term. I think we have struck a good balance between variety and safety especially concerning STD's.

In my experience, since I'm married, bbc is for sex. Hubby isn't jealous about sex, but I think he would be about a relationship Outside the bedroom.

Back