Rejecting white guys

I like to hear women's stories of how frequently they have to tell white guys that they just don't date whites. Have you ever broken a man's heart that way, or humiliated him? How detailed do you get about liking black guys better, and how do people accept your answer? No judging, I think you're right to reject white guys.

I go to business conferences often and am constantly bothered by young white men who think they have a chance. The reaction varies. It can be surprise, annoyance etc. but I am sure they write me off as frigid.

I have also been in an expensive hotel with a younger black man whose hands have been on me and see the looks I get from white men knowing what is going on.

BethLuvsBBConly

Female
Gold Member
I really do not have men hitting on me much, but we were on vacation in Vegas a few years ago and a guy at the bar hit on me. I just smiled and said, sorry but I am happily married and I have a young black boyfriend. He had no response. Before going black my response typically was 'I am a lesbian' which had a level of truth to it back then. With so many disappointing white guys, as a bisexual, I preferred women.

Ann4BBC

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
UK
I'm on various sites, like here, Twitter, Fabswingers etc and I get a lot of contacts from white guys who want to meet up, even white guys with big cocks. I have to politely, but firmly, say no as if I'm going to meet/swing it's only with black guys. In my case I show them my QoS and BBC tatts and they know I mean it.
I have a slightly harder job with non white guys who aren't black (like Indian/Pakistani/middle eastern men) -all nice guys but really I only meet black guys. That's what me and hubby are both into.

BustyHotwifeLou

Couple
Gold Member
I like to hear women's stories of how frequently they have to tell white guys that they just don't date whites. Have you ever broken a man's heart that way, or humiliated him? How detailed do you get about liking black guys better, and how do people accept your answer? No judging, I think you're right to reject white guys.
We're on a swing site and regularly get hit on by white guys who can't read! We always reject white men.

bostonbean

Couple
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
I'm on various sites, like here, Twitter, Fabswingers etc and I get a lot of contacts from white guys who want to meet up, even white guys with big cocks. I have to politely, but firmly, say no as if I'm going to meet/swing it's only with black guys. In my case I show them my QoS and BBC tatts and they know I mean it.
I have a slightly harder job with non white guys who aren't black (like Indian/Pakistani/middle eastern men) -all nice guys but really I only meet black guys. That's what me and hubby are both into.

Agreed abd same. 100 percent

Sometimes you can tell just by looking at the girl. She's got her hair pulled back tight into a ponytail, got big hoop earrings on, some eyeliner, and she's rocking that hiphop style. Once I saw a hot blonde with a Q of S shirt on and she was gorgeous. I wanted to hit on her just because I knew she would reject me. Just to emphasize that yeah, you're way out of my league and I'm not good enough for a hot woman like you. Sexy women like that need real men. Black men.

I'd still love to be friend-zoned by some of these girls though. I'd do their dishes and clean their floors while she was out getting fucked by a big black cock!

Last edited: