Rejected By A Black Woman

Race

Male
I'm new here so l don't know if you guys will find this interesting but thought I would share this with you. I was at a bar a few years back and I asked a beautiful black woman if she wanted to dance and she said "l won't waste my time on some short skinny dicked white boy" wow! it was just one dance, that was the last time I asked a woman that question again.

Sorry, but that is a pretty funny story. Not sure why you felt like you needed to share it today, if it was few years back. But hey! you shouldn't let one woman affect your confidence. The ratio for men to women is like 3 to 1 on this planet. :D

Thanks, well I've felt like sharing it for a long time so when I found this site I thought why not. Where else? Share it with my close friends and family on Facebook? LOL

lmao definitely not Facebook. But word of advice, next time you see a sexy ass black chick you don't ask em to dance. You just start dancing on them. Asking her was probably what made her think you we're soft. Black men exude confidence, so if you're going to try again BE THE BALL...wait...wrong quote...BE CONFIDENT.

I'm new here so l don't know if you guys will find this interesting but thought I would share this with you. I was at a bar a few years back and I asked a beautiful black woman if she wanted to dance and she said "l won't waste my time on some short skinny dicked white boy" wow! it was just one dance, that was the last time I asked a woman that question again.
My friend Black weman are the easiest pussy .They have a nasty bark but it's the come back . You could of said some thing like That's not me but if you want to find out what a white stallion is here I am , and make sure you are close up where she can hear you good. They like the case don't give up, and don't put your self down .They want something different.

I tend to avoid dating black american women because of that attitude...usually if they hear or see something they dont like from a man the 1st thing out of their mouths are 'you got a lil dick' 'you broke' or 'you gay'. Next time you see her you should thank her for not allowing you to waste your time.

thanks, I'm thinking that would be a good idea, I had no expeience with black women so I wasn't ready for that attitude.

My husband does not date as many black women as i do black men. But he gets his share and i agree that its the confidence he shows in himself that they like.

Thanks for your comment, yep that confidence thing keeps popping up :)

I tend to avoid dating black american women because of that attitude...usually if they hear or see something they dont like from a man the 1st thing out of their mouths are 'you got a lil dick' 'you broke' or 'you gay'. Next time you see her you should thank her for not allowing you to waste your time.

Damn, lol you sound like you've been through some *******.

Back