Regular BBC required for sexy, mature slut UK

Lisasatin

Couple
Hi. I am a sexy, mature, married women. We live in Norfolk in the UK. I would describe myself as fit for my age and curvy. I am a size 12/14. My hubby says that I have nice boobs. I have light brown hair enhanced with silver! Lol. I have a high sex drive and love to play. I dress to tease and please in high heels, glossy stockings, lace bras and thongs and basques, tight skirts, see through, lace and satin blouses. My hubby is a trainee cuckold with a satin fetish and loves to see me having fun in sexy, slippery, shiny satin. Ideally I am looking for a fit, handsome, well endowed black lover (or two!) for regular fun. Hubby would sometimes watch, sometimes join in but would also enjoy some fun evenings out on my own once trust is established. This would preferably be a long term arrangement. I suppose you could say that I am looking for a long term lover/ boyfriend to keep me satisfied with hubby's consent in return for some mutual role playing fun or voyeuristic treats for him.I will be adding a photo shortly.

Hi Lisa, I've just joined this site and I don't have a photo yet. Do you use Skype/msn at all so we can talk? I'm 25, vwe with Jamaican roots. I live in Norwich.

Hey Lisa..whereabouts are you ..i am in London..you sound like the woman i need to spend time with...lots, and some of my selected friends as well...at the same time

Mmmm sounds lime fun! My hubby and I are new to thisscene so we would need gently breaking in and careful training! xxxxx

Back