Regular BBC required for sexy, mature slut UK

Discussion in 'Couples and Women Seeking' started by Lisasatin, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Lisasatin

Lisasatin New Member

Hi. I am a sexy, mature, married women. We live in Norfolk in the UK. I would describe myself as fit for my age and curvy. I am a size 12/14. My hubby says that I have nice boobs. I have light brown hair enhanced with silver! Lol. I have a high sex drive and love to play. I dress to tease and please in high heels, glossy stockings, lace bras and thongs and basques, tight skirts, see through, lace and satin blouses. My hubby is a trainee cuckold with a satin fetish and loves to see me having fun in sexy, slippery, shiny satin. Ideally I am looking for a fit, handsome, well endowed black lover (or two!) for regular fun. Hubby would sometimes watch, sometimes join in but would also enjoy some fun evenings out on my own once trust is established. This would preferably be a long term arrangement. I suppose you could say that I am looking for a long term lover/ boyfriend to keep me satisfied with hubby's consent in return for some mutual role playing fun or voyeuristic treats for him.I will be adding a photo shortly.

wanabecucked likes this.
  2. Ramsey

Ramsey New Member

hmmm sounds interesting would like to share some pics with you.

3. Lisasatin

Lisasatin New Member

Sounds good. Are you a bull? xx

4. cory

cory New Member

Hey Lisa I'm based in Northampton but do a lot of travelling! Id also love to share some pics with you. Get in touch xx

wanabecucked likes this.
  5. Lisasatin

Lisasatin New Member

Mmmmm ok sounds ni e. Will do xxx

6. jarry

jarry New Member

Hi Lisa, I've just joined this site and I don't have a photo yet. Do you use Skype/msn at all so we can talk? I'm 25, vwe with Jamaican roots. I live in Norwich.

7. Lisasatin

Lisasatin New Member

mmm sounds nice. sorry don't use skype. I am on yahoo messenger as Lisasatin2002. Do you have a pic? xx

8. Lisasatin

Lisasatin New Member

9. Peter Stud

Peter Stud Active Member Real Person

Nigeria
    Nice tits lisa...added you on yahoo messenger

10. Lisasatin

Lisasatin New Member

Thank you babe xxxx

11. London uk BBC

London uk BBC New Member

Hey Lisa..whereabouts are you ..i am in London..you sound like the woman i need to spend time with...lots, and some of my selected friends as well...at the same time

Lisasatin likes this.
  12. Lisasatin

Lisasatin New Member

Mmmm sounds lime fun! My hubby and I are new to thisscene so we would need gently breaking in and careful training! xxxxx

13. London uk BBC

London uk BBC New Member

are you gonna say whereabouts you are..lisa

14. Lisasatin

Lisasatin New Member

Yep we are in Norfolk Uk xx

15. London uk BBC

London uk BBC New Member

cool...im in london...will you travel

16. Lisasatin

Lisasatin New Member

Hubby could maybe bring me but don't know London very well. Maybe a meet halfway would be good xx

17. realdeal

realdeal New Member

like your profile i am interested in meeting like minded couple get back to me if interested
    paul