Regrets?

Any couples have any regrets about getting into this lifestyle? Maybe the experience did not live up to the hype? Maybe the husband had regrets while watching? Maybe the wife had regrets after? Just curious

Not many regrets on our part, may have done things slightly different from the start, probably would have looked for a regular guy sooner rather than the one night stands. But main regret is letting guys take photos, I dont mind pics of me showing bits but there have been a couple posted on line with me doing stuff and I can be seen. Im not keen on this and, luckily, I cant find them since so I think they've disappeared into the mists of the net.

I know there are many happy stories here, unfortunately my experience ended in divorce. I could only provide oral sex for her. At first my wife had a few white b/f's that did not effect the marriage. Then she met a BBC and in about a month she left to live with him. She told me how great sex with a Black man is, far far beyond any with a white man. She became Black cock only. They tried to cuckold me, but a visit once every 2 months just does work. So a few months ago we filed for divorce For almost a year now she has a wealthy BBC and a life of a princess, I am happy for her, I could not compete with him period. I was heartbroken losing her, a relationship of 10 years and been married for 5. I need to start a new life.

Last edited:
No regrets for us. Just had our first experience a month ago. Just becomes costly because we prefer to meet at a hotel for now. Well worth it though!

Any couples have any regrets about getting into this lifestyle? Maybe the experience did not live up to the hype? Maybe the husband had regrets while watching? Maybe the wife had regrets after? Just curious
That can be possible in some occations.

Pretty good sample size. I don't want to add to the white noise that is many threads on this site but does anyone else have anything to add?

Hey lOCalcpl, the thing is with us is that it turns him on as much to watch me with a bbc, and that turns me on to know how excited he is. So in the end it has taken our sex life to a whole new level. And it was already great to start with. Find a bbc that you want, and can meet more than just one night. Once you get more comfortable in the situation you will want more and more. It becomes a truly sexual reality rather than just fantasy.

Hey lOCalcpl, the thing is with us is that it turns him on as much to watch me with a bbc, and that turns me on to know how excited he is. So in the end it has taken our sex life to a whole new level. And it was already great to start with. Find a bbc that you want, and can meet more than just one night. Once you get more comfortable in the situation you will want more and more. It becomes a truly sexual reality rather than just fantasy.
Very well put - that's exactly how we feel!

From the stories I have read here and elsewhere he should have paid for you to come be part of there lives as the submissive cuck cleaning him,sucking him and cleaning her. Leaving you two a happy married couple. If I was as rich as you say he was you would still be with your wife and sucking me to make me hard for her cleaning her of my cum.

I live in TN and he right across the potomac over looking dc. He only brought me there once for a "party" I was used and abused for hours by many Blacks. I handled that just fine. But he really was uncomfortable with me being at his penthouse. I was limited to only a few rooms and slept tied to the bed with a diaper on. He liked me as a cuckold at my home, but he is too busy to visit me. So it was just best it ended. The old saying one door closes a new one opens. It hurt terribly at first, but a very special woman helped me through all this and today she owns me and I could not be happier.

Hey guys gr8 help hereing its going well for ppl were just starting out and these are the things we need to know

hmmm, good question. I think the answer to that is both yes and no depending upon the questions posed. We do regret communication and being 100% honest with each other. Sometimes you get caught up in the scenario and do not communicate as openly as do not want to offend the other person or prevent them from doing something. As for regrets with the hookups, not really except for regrets of not doing some stuff earlier or doing something I wanted and really enjoyed.

Back