Regrets?

I have read about various situations and I'm sure there are couples out there who stopped for their own reasons, most stories online are successful, glorious and meant to excite. I was chatting with a man a few years back, his wife was well known and posted (no face) all over the net. This woman stopped having black men because the majority did not showed up on dates or cancelled the last minute. To this day she continues with white men. I don't blame her, she is a gorgeous woman, a busy wife/mom and she deserves respect.

I have also read (more than once) about husbands who had cold feet when they met the first man. One could not handle the foreplay and he took his wife and left. Usually these couples come back, once the seed is in your mind you can't stay away from the lifestyle. At least not without trying once.

It can be a very slippery slope. Once a wife has sex with another man there is always a chance everything can change. There is good, better and best. My situation, we had a good marriage, but the bull was much better. She has been gone about a year now. We both thought it would be a good thing to add to the marriage, low and behold it ended the marriage. I know there are many happy couples with bulls and I'm glad it is working for you. But there is a chance it could end your marriage, I speak from experience

Sorry to hear that. That is why we always tell everyone trust and solid relationship is key. Not to say yours was not as everyone is different. But must be committed to each other and add this as spice to good marriage. Trust us we tried it to help fix issues at one time, it helped but also backfired in regards also. I would never leave my hubby over a dick or another guy, the family and relationship is to important. Like most though things happen and there is never guarantee of any results when doing anything.

Sorry to hear that. That is why we always tell everyone trust and solid relationship is key. Not to say yours was not as everyone is different. But must be committed to each other and add this as spice to good marriage. Trust us we tried it to help fix issues at one time, it helped but also backfired in regards also. I would never leave my hubby over a dick or another guy, the family and relationship is to important. Like most though things happen and there is never guarantee of any results when doing anything.

Our children are from are first marriages, we had none while together, so the family was just us. I may have lost, but she gain so so much more, I'm happy for her.

It can be a very slippery slope. Once a wife has sex with another man there is always a chance everything can change. There is good, better and best. My situation, we had a good marriage, but the bull was much better. She has been gone about a year now. We both thought it would be a good thing to add to the marriage, low and behold it ended the marriage. I know there are many happy couples with bulls and I'm glad it is working for you. But there is a chance it could end your marriage, I speak from experience
I know exactly what you mean

Back